Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zain524, Apr 8, 2009.

1. So, my friend got a DWI. Has to take a drug test.

So, he smoked for about 2 years, every day-or-so.
    Quit smoking for 2 weeks, took 2 hits one night(about a week ago), and has his drug test in 8 days.
    What do ya'll think, pass-no pass? And if 'no pass', is cranberry juice and water a good choice?

2. no pass

cran juice and water will work over a period of time... i would get some detox to help out too because its such short notice... if you have the bawls, get some p-sure or some sort of synthetic then he can go blazed and it won't matter...

3. It depends on the test that is given to your friend. 99% of the time it is your standard piss in a cup. I've herd two weeks of being cleen, and a fair amount of water is all you need to pass. Perhaps he should get some quality detox just to be safe. Tell him to piss all over the little cup they give him.