Question on Detox

Discussion in 'General' started by Boodoodoo, Mar 20, 2010.

1. #1 Boodoodoo, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    I used ready clean today for my probation drug test. At first since i had pee'd 2 times in advance, I could not pee. Eventually I let a few drops into the cup, and the officer thought it was enough to test. This test came out negative. Then i finally had to fill the vial which will get tested also. If the small ammount of pee was negative should the large one be too?

Please help.

Also I should add that in the past month or so, I have had a total of around 3-5 bowls.

2. i have a drug test in about 2 weeks is it possible to get clean in time?

3. ^ sure, if you're willing to pay for a certain beverage ( i don't know where you can get it )

^^ bring a bottle of water with you next time?

4. I have a question. Is there any way detox can fail if you take the apropriate steps? Nit trying to take any chances.

5. #5 ThE-NeEd4WeEd22, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    Ok for Boodoodoo, If you had a negitive test result for the little ass amount of piss you gave then you could piss a gallon and it will still come out negative. I wouldn't worry about it.

For smileyAW Yes you can pass a test in two weeks, but not sitting on your ass drinking water!! The only way to get THC out off your system is to get it out of the fat cells, which means you have to burn the fat off. If you don't have ambition to try and just want an easy way out, i suggest a detox drink. They come in many different names and you can get them at almost any store pharmacy (Rite-Aid, CVS, etc.) But you have to ask for them because there behind the counter. But warning to you, if you decide on that method you have to cross your fingers because if you don't do it exactly right, then it wont work. Even if you do it right then it might not even work. So if your extremely worried about it then you need to exercise.

And for Brahski ohhhhh yes. Trust me if something can go wrong, it will. So don't drink a detox drink and expect everything to be chill, because most likely, its not. Some get lucky and it does work, but nothing is guarenteed, srry.

And to the rest of ya, KEEP TOKIN!!

Ok, and for Boodoodoo you have smoked 3-5 bowls in the past month? I wouldn't worry about failing one bit, dude your fine. I would just sit back and chill.. BUT NOT YOU SMILEYAW, you get your ass to work, haha

KEEP TOKIN!!

6. Oh no :(

another month t-break it seems :(

7. haha than im going to work out and drink the detox to be safe haha.