Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on dealer etiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BLAZE JDM, Jan 20, 2012.

1. So I have this dealer. Good all around, dank buds and good prices. He's also one of the few people I know that can get bigger weights (zips, qps.)

I lost his number unfortunately.
    I know where he's living at, but I'm wondering, would it be proper to just show up at his crib one night and ask for some bud?

Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but I've had some dealers that get pissed if people show up without calling or atleast texting first.

Thanks for any help guys.

2. Show up and just Say you lost his number, is it cool to talk for a minute?

3. Eh, I dont think it can hurt to try but depending on his personality he may not like it that much.

4. do you have a friend that would also have his number:confused:

5. I'm in the same situation, I haven't talked to a guy for 5 months but had his number. I fealt awkward calling him after such a long time of no conversation.

If it hasn't been long then I'd go for it, if it has been awhile that may be awkward.

6. Called my dude after 6 months of no talking, just 2 words you gotta tell them, fuck jail

7. just go ring his bell man... explain you lost his number and were wondering if he wanted to hang out....

If he knows anything about anything he will understand lol

8. Didn't go to jail, though I was going, got scared quit smoking to get in shape for senior year of wrestling, fucked up me knees so bad I can't wrestle, started smoking again.

9. or maybe go to the door and start up a conversation about how you were in the area and you got a new phone / lost his number, then go into the business. Im sure he will be fine with it if you have been buying from him before.

10. I'm sure he'll be cool if your a long time buyer. Don't say anything about weed. My family and friends always say "is joe home" lingo for, you got some dank ass buds to sell me?
    If you had any certain secret words it'll help be discreet. Unlikely but something different then what everyone else is sayin

11. If you're a regular customer who buys from his house then just go up and be like i lost your number, man. Can I get that and some bud to go and apologize for coming over without calling.

12. it depends alot on the kind of dude he is too. like is he the paranoid type, or is he normally chill? i dont know how id respond to someone just showing up at my crib. got something next to my bed for all that tho.

13. 5 months is a little long to me to just go knockin, I'd try and find his number.

14. message him on facebook if he has one

15. show up with a case of beer. its hard to be mad at someone when they come with gifts ;)

16. ^^ This guy knows how to make a proper entrance, or at least bring like a fat blunt wrap and offer to load that shit up... no one could be mad at that.

17. Thanks for all the quick replies guys.

Only been a few weeks since I've contacted him, so I guess it shouldn't be much of an issue.
    I'll bring some king size RAW's, just in case. :D:smoke:

18. make sure you go in the daytime

19. So guys, I dropped by his crib a couple days ago. His girl was home, and she invited me in. Turns out that he got arrested with possession of some powder and a quarter. Daaaamn.

I did get a new hook up number though. Fuck the police. =/