Question on clones and flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MASYELOF, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I have some clones under flowering light at the moment and this is really the only place I have to put them. My question is how long can these clones go into flower and still be able to switch them back for a few weeks of vegetative growth. The clones are in a 5 gallon DWC setup that is a major pain to move. I have one plant a few weeks from harvest and this is why I cannot change the lighting yet.

2. Sounds like these clones are past clone stage if there in a dwc setup? If you have no other options then cant really do anything, should be able to reveg them, personally I'd rather get them out of the room and even under some shitty lighting to advoid having to bring them back and deal with the delays,

3. Clones can be put under a flourescent till your ready. I WOULD NOT put it to 12/12 and then back to veg regimen as the stress could cause a hermaphrodite issue during regular flowering. Maryjane has a preprogrammed life cycle and and when it is induced to flower the plant starts changing by stretching to accommodate flowers, hormones change and this is a delicate process. I'd get another light, T5 if you have cash. If not get a shop light.