Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on brewing bud....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by arreeanna, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Probably a stupid question but my moms brewing weed,,, the entire house smells. Is it possible for me to get high with just smelling it or would it show up on a drug test??? Stupid I know... But just need to make sure

2. #2 Storm Crow, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    The odor will not show up on a drug test. 2nd hand smoke can show up on a drug test if you were in a room or car where heavy smoking occurred.

And "brewing" weed? Is she making beer with it?  (It's been done, but not too successfully)

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  3. You'll be alright man..a better question is why is she brewing weed? If she's just using straight water with no butter, milk or really any fatty substance than she's just wasting nugs....

• Like Like x 1
  4. She has Crohn's disease and she used to get cannabis tea bags at the shop but now she thinks that just brewing it would be the same thing.... Is there some other way she should be doing, cuz technically she isn't supposed to have an dairy

5. #5 Storm Crow, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    THC is NOT water soluble. She will be getting only the water soluble components of the cannabis, that do have some medicinal value, but she is missing a lot, too!  (you could smoke her used "tea" and still get high off of it! :smoke: )

She would get a better effect by making canna-oil and using it in foods or as a salad dressing. There just has to be a fat or oil for the THC to dissolve into- doesn't need to be dairy. (Alcohol also works but I don't think that it would be good for her tummy) Here are "a few" recipes from BadKittySmiles!

BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more       (forum post - 2011)  
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

Hope that helps!

Granny

• Like Like x 1