Question on BLUNTS?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 420cannabis420, May 18, 2011.

1. Well latley, ive been smoking a shitload more blunts then usual, and for some reason, i just never liked blunt roaches. I dont like roachs for many reasons: one, its harsh.. two, too much tobbaco and too little weed... and three, which is where my question comes up, theres less THC, or active ingrededent left in the roach because of the heat generated from the cherry.

So think with me, you have your blunt and your smoking it, and as your smoking it all this very very hot smoke has to pass through the whole blunt, going through heating all the bud. My question falls into place here... First, when you smoke the first couple hits of the blunt (or joint for that matter) is the cherry hot enough to vaporize some (or possibly most) of the THC throughout the blunt? And second, when you are down to the roach (approx 1 inch or less) is there potentally any THC left in that reseny, old gloppy nasty bud?

2. nah bruh but im not 100% positive

3. When you smoke a roach, you take the paper off...

Also I'd imagine that there is still THC in that herb. Break up a few roaches and roll a blunt of just roach weed. Doesn't taste the best but it burns slow as hell and DEFINITELY gets you high.

4. The roach would have MORE THC I think because the smoke has to pass through the bud and it would stick too it. That's why it's a big brown mess at the end.

5. I'd also suggest getting pre-rolled blunts with wooden mouthpieces. MUCH better smokes.

6. Even if it did how could you possibly fix the problem. Your making it too complicated. Just twist up and enjoy. Even though blunts suck to begin with

7. save up all yer roaches and roll a grandfather blunt.
    icky fingers but stones ya quick

8. Dude, the smoke from a cherry isnt as hot as the cherry itself. That " very very hot smoke " you speak of that passes thru the blunt is also the same smoke you are inhaling into your body. The only thing that smoke will do is get you high, or create resin. There is no way that smoke can "vaporize" the THC in bud, because the smoke contains THC itself.

9. IMO you are overthinking things too much as well.

Just smoke it, that will get you high, you'll be happy.

10. How the fuck do you smoke the roach without the paper?

11. I dont know about you but when I first started smoking I hated the roach end when it got harsh, now I feel like its a challenge to bun that end down hard!!

12. I don't understand you guys. Smoke the whole fucking thing and chuck the piece of rolled up card wherever.

13. Lol, most people dont use a crutch. Around here its unheard of.

I usually smoke it till i feel there is more paper/wrap smoke than weed smoke coming out or when it burns the tips of my fingers, both usually work fine.

14. See, imo it's crazy not to have one. There is something solid for your lips to sit on, you can smoke ALL your weed, there is no chance of some fucking idiot covering the end of your joint in their nasty saliva (worst thing, the crutch has a bit of saliva) and you can chuck a piece of card away.

It seems crazy to me to not use one :eek:

Plus, these roaches will smell like shit, through a million boxes.

15. If you roll the blunt right, the weed holds the end of the blunt up, If you smoke ti right you can smoke it all. IJS, I adapted my rolling of blunt to make it so i waste the least weed. blunts are a rare occasion for me now tho. Used to smoke tons of them till my best friend/dealer got busted.

16. I've always been told that the bud in the end of the roach is super-potent because all of the THC-rich smoke has passed through it. I mean, think about it: is smoke passing through the blunt REALLY hot enough to vaporize that weed? I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

17. I really don't think the smoke is hot enough to vaporize other THC, especially considering that heat travels upwards, away from the blunt, unless you aim the end of the blunt down at the floor (Even then I really don't think it would be hot enough).

When the blunt is almost done, the gooey mess that becomes visible through the paper is the resin that has been naturally filtered out of the smoke by the remaining weed, thus it is actually more potent.

18. Just smoke it. It's not as bad as "resin" from a bowl..

19. You gather up a bunch of roaches, then once you get enough you unroll the roaches and put all that resiny bud you get into yet another blunt and smoke it. :rolleyes:

20. Calm down dude it's pretty complex and I get this reaction a lot...

First you take the paper off. Then you smoke the herb inside.