Question on Alcohol UA's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vcrs, Nov 21, 2008.

1. #1 vcrs, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    I did search the forums for this already and didn't find too much, so Im just looking for a little bit of reassurance.

Im not a big drinker, but I would like to drink tonight and wont be getting tested until monday. If I drink a bunch of water and some green tea (helps with metabolism) should I be good? Ive heard that it stays in your urine for about 48 hours, but the person who will be testing me said that if I go out partying on a friday night, it will still be able to be detected by wednesday.

Could anybody enlighten me a bit on this subject?

Oh, and I got a urine test yesterday and came out clean, even though I smoked last weekend. Im guessing it's cause I only took 2 hits (knowing I had a test coming up) but if I got that out pretty quickly, maybe alcohol will be even quicker.

Edit: Im also wondering if Ill be better off with beer, liquor, or a mixed drink. Obviously the less alcohol I consume, the better.. but Im guessing it's possible that one of these will be out of my system sooner than the others.

Thanks in advance for help

2. No help? I read about it last night and decided to drink, but not much. should be fine.

3. congrats on your 420th post though. :hello:

4. Erowid lists alcohol's detection time in urine as 6-24 hours, which is nothing at all. Whoever told you they'd be able to detect alcohol 5 days after ingestion is full of shit. So, drink it up if ye like to, you've only got a day at the most to be detected.

But then I realized your post was 2 weeks old... hope you had fun with the alcohol and passed the drug test!

5. Alcohol drug test? What the hell? What on earth would require that?

6. Some jobs that require fine motor skills do tests for ethyl alcohol; it's fairly rare compared to drug tests for recreational/illegal drugs, but still does exist.

Not like it really matters though, 6-24 hours? What the fuck? Anyone could beat that.

7. I think it's to get people who would go into a driving test drunk.

8. ah hate to revive an old thread but yeah I did fine on the test.

Im just getting tested for a majority of the basic drugs because I may be going to treatment and they told me I gotta stay sober from everything.

Pretty fuckin ridiculous cause Im going to treatment for bud. Im starting to really think that everybody are just fucking idiots :confused_2: