Question on Acid, need advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xxacknxx, Nov 5, 2009.

1. So my friends and i were gonna try shrooms but my friend (j) said he couldnt get any but (j's) friend could get us acid for $10 a hit. He said it was the same high maybe a little less then taking shrooms. I questioned him saying it sounds weird to me. (j) said its similar to weed, theres diffrent strengths.

So my question is, does this sound right $10 bucks for a hit a cid thats less powerful then shrooms? should i go for it, it is only 10 bucks.

Thank you:wave:

2. 10 bucks is pretty much standard. to say that acid is weaker than shrooms doesn't really work considering you haven't tried either and potency varies like crazy. your friend sounds like he's trying to make you more comfortable with eating acid rather than mushrooms lol.

3. Yeah thats a straight price for a single or couple hits.
    Acid less powerful than shrooms? No way. Might be some week acid if its weaker than shrooms. 2 hits of acid is like a 7-8g+ shroom trip for me, i prefer acid over shrooms anyday though.

Id recommend two hits your first time if you've done shrooms before. If not, then do two hits anyway, wont regret it. Be in a safe and comfortable enviroment and only with trusted friends.

4. 10 a hit is normal. It sounds like its not too strong so taking just 1 hit may not have you tripping that hard and you might have wished you took more.

but about it being less powerful than shrrooms, is somewhat wrong, you cannot really compare the two. LSD is one of the most powerful drugs there is, since its dose is in micrograms and shrooms being in grams

5. $10 a hit sounds legit, and should definately give you more bang for the buck compared to shrooms.

6. I didnt say acid was weaker then shrooms, my friend did or his friend said that to him

7. ok lol. just err uh working with the info you provided. enjoy your dose.

8. you just read it wrong, but its cool. Thanks i hope i do enjoy it

9. i think you will, and the price seems right,

but before you do it, keep in mind. its not like shrooms.
    sure they're both psychedelic as fuck, but lsd doesnt have the bodyload that shrooms have. And the mindfuck is quite different.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I've done my share of acid. :) hah.

10. ok thanks, so what should i expect for my first time?

11. it greatly depends on set and setting.. What kind of mood you are in, where you do it, who you drop it with and such. It really does matter.

Feelings will be extremely exaggerated..
    The visuals are extreme in terms of colors. Acid tends to make colors appear which are not allready there (With shrooms i usually just see colors as brighter or more intense, but never switched to ones that are not actually there)

To me LSD can be anything.. It can be sensual, beautiful, spiritual, scary, or ''Im-losing-my-mind'' crazy.

Though, if you keep your dose small, the first time you do it, I think you should expect something amazing, colorful and totally mindblowing!

(i would recommend not doing acid in public, untill you find out how you react to it... it COULD be truly horrifying)

but seriously
    have fun
    acid is amazing

12. just throwing in my 2cents. try not to expect anything. don't go into the experience with any preconceived notions about what's supposed to happen. just let the experience flow and let positivity be the backbone of the journey.