Question on a few banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Droopydroors, Sep 23, 2017.

1. I just started growing and put my first seed in the dirt (bag seed). I wanted to get some good stuff ordered so as I get better so will the seeds I use. I have two orders in. I ordered from Gyo seed bank this past Saturday and it still has not shipped (5 days) is this normal for anyone that have used them? I have another order in with The Single Seed Centre and I put that order in last night so im hoping they both ship some time early next week. While I am in no rush for these seeing as it will be a bit till I actually use them I am a bit nervous about getting ripped off. Any help calming my nerves or telling me im fucked would be awesome!!! Thanks all.

2. Have used TSSC and all is good..fast ship and good CS..no problems..GYO I think is the same as Bonza? Bonza has been spot on as well (UK orders usually take from 10-30 days to get the USA..Orders must be "picked" and then packed for delivery..I would email them if concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WELCOME TO THE CITY!
    animated-hemp-marijuana-gif-14.gif

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you sir. I did message them and they did say 2-4 days but due to busy season it could be a few days longer. I guess living in this age of 24 hour shipping it just made me wonder.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I too have used the Single Seed Centre with positive results.
    They even include a small clipping of the breeder's original packaging with your seeds.

Welcome to GC

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just placed an order with nirvana and it said shiped the next morning still havent arived but its only been like 5 or 6 days. Ive read real good reviews as far as replacing lost seeds and even seeds that dont germinate so ill let u know how it goes