Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on a certain pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Enjoy The Ride, Sep 1, 2008.

  1. i smoked out of a pipe with 2 bowls on only had one carb in the usual spot but another bowl like right in line with it..if that makes sense..does anyone know what im talkin about and does anyone know what this is called..because i wanna get one:D

  2. I just call em a double shotgun...i don't know the tech name. lol
  3. its a bowl with 2 bowl packing spots, idk what its called, or if it has one, they have some on the site but idk where.

Share This Page