Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question Of The Century

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iEatEdibles420, Jun 8, 2014.

1. ...For me and my friends
    I'm a skinny guy like 5'7 135. I've been smoking weed for like 4 years now and my best friends he's like 5'10 175 has been smoking a lil less so he's got meat on his bones but the difference between him and me is I'll smoke the rain forest down and he'll be a lil more conservative. He recently stopped smoking because he started insanity. He recently lost 10 lbs and attributed it to exercise, healthy eating and not smoking. I was wondering if anyone actually knew or had a link about if smoking helps lose or gain weight. I've heard people says it does and doesn't . I'm still the same lean body all my life even when Im smoking.

2. Smoking should not affect weight loss/gain directly.

It's the habits that can come along with smoking that matter, such as getting the munchies and being a bit more lazy than usual.

3. weed first food later.. you will most likely lose weight since you are spending so much on chronic that you have just enough to get by on a loaf of bread and a little butter.

4. Sometimes the munchies get the best of me, I will admit. But just eat until your comfortable. Don't over stuff yourself. Especially if you're a daily smoker.

5. Yea that skin and bones shit will go away by the time you are 40 and have a spouse that cooks like a chef. Fucking starve and still pack on weight.

a few years down the road your buddies will call you "fatboy". :D

6. I really hope so, now its like "omg your so skinny"

7. Weed has nothing to do with weight. If you eat more and exercise less while smoking, that's your own self control problem not the weeds fault

8. Smoking actually does make you lose trivial weight. And it's only because of increased circulation. And by trivial I mean your metabolism is increased slightly