Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question is: should I fight this guy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Ok, so here's the deal. Me and my bud are smokin' a few bowls, in a cut (in the woods) and he goes "let me call up my friend and see if he wants to match," the friend he suggested is known to have sketchy friends, and somehow always causes a scandal. Well he said he was bringin' one friend, well 10 min's later he comes with about 6 people, a black male (no racism intended) almost as tall as me but a little bulkier, and a shorter white guy, but also much bulkier but appeared slow and chubby. The other four where just there as an intimidating factor, because i could have taken possibly all four, they where probably younger than 18 (the dude my friend called was there but was trying to pretend he wanted no part in was about to happen), well me being stoned of my ass, some how i end up handing over my bubbler to the bulky white guy (just for imagery, he was saggin' his jeans extremely low, but i also sag with friends somewhat, but he had extremely expensive basket ball nikes, and was wearing them like a mentally handicaped child), while it also being completely packed (because i was trying to be cool, and have that shit ready to smoke when they got here). The black guy (again no racism intended) yell's n*gga you beat, at first i didn't understand what he was saying, (again i was stoned off my ass) then after a minute i realized what had happened me and my friend both had our switch blades, and looked each other in the eyes, but kept cool and let them walked away, i wasn't really bothered what so ever, because i was high and didn't really cared. But after i took a long slumber, i wake up, eat a bowl of cereal, went to grab my most memorable and Favorited smoking utensil (i say it like that because i have better, bongs, hookah etc... but shes my baby) but to realize what had happened the day before. I'm not a person to be bullied or to take shit, and usually i keep my cool at all times, but when i realized what this fucker did, i became enraged, i wanted to fuck his shit up (i am a healthy 20 year old dude, extremely fit, but just really skinny) i have much confidence i could decimate this punk, but i want to ask my fellow friends, and blades is it worth it? I know that the power of control is better than to have none and go off in a pit of rage, but the fact that i know he laughed his ass off and told everyone, and thinks i'm some skinny punk that can be fucked with is something even i can't stand.

2. rofl, "***** you beat"

but naw seriously you should of said "hold the fuck up" immediately following ***** you beat. Sounds like you let him walk away with it.

3. Those dumb ass "thugs" jacked you for a bub and 1 bowl pack?

Tough motherfuckin guys right there, i woulda sliced their asses in the forest brah

You just let em clown on ya

4. 6 dudes, in a wooded, and secluded area. So your stoned and in this position, and you try to fight them? I'm no pussy trust me, but i know when i'm fucked, im fucked.

5. He stole your shit? Call him out and act like he took it on accident( which might be possible) but if he doesn't give it back I would fuck him up and rob his shit.

6. if you had much confidence you would have fucked those kids up

7. I would have headbutted that fool and shattered his nose. Kicked every single one of those pussies in the nuts if I had to. Then again you never know whos packin'. Dont wanna get shot over a bub.

8. Stoned in the woods, bad time to fight. But I would not be able to let that go. Honestly I'd rather get my ass kicked later in the city than to drop it. City not woods, nothing good ever happens in the woods.

9. you could of probably got it back without fighting? and if so didnt you have a pocket knife?

10. Naw, he took it said i was beat, walked away, the dude my friend called said he would talk to him about it trying to sound somewhat sympathetic. i wanted to knock his out right there.

11. #11 NotoriousCheech, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    didnt read your post to be honest

but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

I understand how you might feel having something stolen from you, but just do whats right my friend. don't stoop to his level

edit- liek you said hes a punk let him be one. if he keeps doing what hes doin he'll eventually run into someone that will show him what its worth, but at the same time im sure the person who does that will get caught up in a bunch of other shit they dont want.

12. To me a weapon should only be used when my life was threatened, or endangered, i was endangered and threaten, but i would only be harmed if i took a course of action right there. Knifing somebody is not worth a bowl, and some weed, and what would i tell the cops, if they got somehow involved "But, but, they tried to steal my smoking pipe, in which i use to inhale marijuana fumes" how pathetic would i have sounded to them hmm?

13. I dunno man. If you kicked that guys ass would you really feel better about the situation?

Maybe try to get your piece back by other means.

I have been in a few fights in my life. I've won and lost some, but I tell you. I've never felt good after any of em. Even the ones that I won against a foe that most people would say clearly started and deserved what thy got.

You fight the guy and best case scenario you somehow get your pipe back.

Worst case scenario you'll get stabbed or something.

What probably will happen is that you'll fight him and win or lose you'll make him want to take more shit out on you.

Having said all that you know your situation better than I do, but I just think fighting rarely helps anything.

14. Next time you see him, just catch him with a cold, unexpected hook. May be called a pussy for not doing a fair fight, but if he stole your shit, fuck fair. Dude needs to get beat up. Oh and take the dudes shoes and jacket.

15. violence is never the answer my child

16. tldr

ever

try

paragraphs?

17. also stop fucking with sketchy people

this is so obvious it hurts me to post it

18. That unoriginal and overused quote, is clearly incorrect, when america was bullied and oppressed, didn't they try to settle terms with peaceful and diplomatic suggestions, but only to be oppressed even more, until finally we took a course of action (which btw was violence), to justify ourselves, and express our power and freedom, and to state we are not to be oppressed and bullied?

19. Tell your mum!

20. i feel for you,i would set his ass up,but dont tell a single person on this earth about it.I would just play it off like you are a bitch the next time you see him.Just wait for your chance to pounce.I know this might sound dumb,but trust me.IT WORKS! I have had similar thing happen to me,so i just waited until the time and location was right,then I struck.They never saw it coming.hope this helps