Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question i need answered asap

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zman6101, Nov 14, 2008.

1. so i need to know how much an oz of mids/reggs are. yes i realize that where i am and whos selling it are big factors but i would still like to know what you usually pay. i buy quarters at a time so i dont know

thanks

2. Where I live i usually pay between 160-190 for mids/reggs.

3. for harsh regs, 80
    for ight mids 130

4. for regs, 60
    mids, 80-120

5. A zip of some norcal mids would go for 160-200

6. $85 - $100

7. why is this posted in seasoned tokers?

8. I pay 60 for regular shit that lasts me about 2 days, or i pay 80 for dank and that lasts me for about 3x as long.

9. ((price of the 1/4)x4) * (70 - 90 percent bulk discount)

thats some weed buying math for you

10. hahaha:bongin:

11. well if he wanted an answer really fast to a simple question and wants to know where about 100$ is gonna get him then this would be a good place to ask, its not like he is spamming/thrashing so help him out.

12. not more than 120

13. It's completely dependent on your geographical location. It's pointless to ask what somebody in NYC is paying if you live in British Columbia because the markets are completely different.

14. i wouldn't pay any more than 200 for an O of reg/mids.
    although i i know i should buy in bulk i sadly do not, but when i've bought an O of heads it was between 400 and 500. in case you're wondering.

15. true but its a good idea to get price ideas from various sources. this way you have ground to stand on if you try to bargin. lets say in BC an O of schwag is 50 bucks and in NYC its 200. when you get to ur dealer and he says "that O is gonna run you 200", you say, "yo think you can hook me up for 150 cause I know I can get it for cheaper." obviously if he says no, u say either OK or no way and the deals on or off but it never hurts to know ur options and ask. thats just responsible buying.

16. regs - 50
    mids - 100