Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question.. help me out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420foot, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Ok i have heard rumors of there being drug sniffing dogs at cruise ports.. is this true? i will be going from california to mexico.. 3 day cruise

2. Last cruise I went on was a couple years back, but there were never any drug sniffing dogs. It was a Carnival cruise to the Caribbean. I couldn't tell you if they check the luggage or anything though.

3. well ima bring edibles because the window in my room aint gonna open

4. Do what you gotta do, but I'd assume security is going to be like that at an airport nowadays, or at least similar. If it's not a sketchball cruise, you will probably be fine packing some to bring with you. If your worried about arousing suspicion air-seal the brownies or baked goods if you can (keeps smells in), and pack some other munchies you're bound to eat right by them so it looks normal. Worst comes to worst and you see dogs or something, you make an excuse and head to the bathroom and dump them :cry:

5. Or go to the bathroom and eat the whole batch!

6. dont you mean eat them? I would never run to the bathroom and throw them away id gobble them all down and by the time i was through security and departing Id be baked as fuck, enjoying the ride!

7. Fact. Wasn't thinking about the details, but you have a damn good point.

8. I dont really know if you've ever watched Heroin/Cocaine nation on discovery channel but a new thing that cartels have been doing is putting carryon bags full of coke/heroin and just using the crew to get it to the other side. So i can imagine the DEA is trying to crack down on this effective as hell method.

9. I've been on a few cruises to mexico. They do have dogs, but not always, and mostly around the checked baggage. I say mostly, because twice there was a dog and a couple of agents near the entry to the gangway, and they pull people out (randomly or not, who knows) and run the dog past them. Last time they pulled the people right in front of us aside. I never tried sneaking any on board, but your best bet is edibles, wrap them tight, and carry them on. You're allowed to bring food and soft drinks aboard, so they shouldn't trip out over it. Maybe wrap them up like a gift, you know. And leave them on board, you don't want to get busted with anything in mexico.