QUESTION, help is much appreeshed!

Discussion in 'General' started by thecolorgreen, May 22, 2008.

1. OKay i know this sounds lame but i have asthma, so cough a lot every time i smoke, no matter what peice i use. :(
    Every time i cough everybody's all like "Nooob!"
    fuck that, it pisses me off... total buzz kill y'know?
    i love to toke, but i hate to choke.
    I need some help here, what should i do??

ps and dont tell me to stop smoking, thanks.

2. Idk. I know a few people with asthma and they don't cough. I guess just smoke more. lol

3. get a vaporizer

4. Tell them to grow the fuck up, especially since you have a breathing disorder.
    I don't understand that whole coughing-experience-masculinity idea.

Edit: Second that vaporizer idea... Even though I think they're kind of ghetto.

5. haha how are vaporizers ghetto

6. Vaporizers are ghetto? :rolleyes:

If your friends are callin you a noob man I don't see why you even care what they think. I mean really? Noob? Wow....

7. ^^^^ What I was going to say

vapes are alot easier on the throat & lungs, you should definitely look into getting one

and don't worry about people giving you shit about coughing, you have an excuse. whats theirs for being d-bags?

8. Volcano ones with the bags... It just looks silly passing around a bag full of smoke.

9. Yea, I third that. My friends don't say shit to anyone when they cough. We just all laugh and thats it. Your firends are just being dicks.

10. Oh and did you mean appreciated? :p

11. Have you ever smoked from a volcano?

I'll tell you, theres nothing ghetto about them.

Besides, when Im operating my volcano, I ensure that everybody gets a bag to themselves, fuck passin that shit!

And yeah, OP, if your friends make fun of you for coughing, maybe you should reevaluate yourself calling them "friends"

12. get some new friends, ur friends obviously smoke cuz they think that its cool or somethin, and that not coughin means that their extra cool and "official potheads" which makes them the coolest of fuckin cool kids

13. Yes. Its called an opinion, and I did change the context in which I was describing them (Ghetto to Silly). I havn't had that luxury of having my own bad when I did use a volcano.

14. when im sick i cough a lot also. I found taking smaller hits helps a lot.

15. Fair enough man, Silly is an entirely different concept. I think the volcano looks pretty outrageous myself, but I love it all the more for it.

I was just questioning your use of "ghetto" as saying its shoddy, ill-made, what have you.

16. I fourth that! Only assholes would call someone a noob for coughing. I know people who've been smoking for years and occasionally cough and it's not big deal. Try a vaporizer or start cooking your pot.

17. Just take a hit or 2 from your inhaler before you start your toke sesh.