Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question: Go To Pick Up My Medical Mj Script On Friday..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Sep 17, 2014.

1. So me and my doctor have recently been talking about getting my license.
    I've been on painkillers, ritalin, and anxiety meds for sometime, which are just causing me more problems than they are helping ..
    I've been smoking weed for a long long time but kinda cut it out after i got put on the pharmeceuticals ..
    Anyways I just got back from seeing my doctor. I go friday to pick up my prescription .. He didnt give me much more information then that.
    My question is.. (I live in Canada)  am I going to be spending more money on legal marijuana than I have been spending on street cannabis? ...
    I spend 10$ a gram, 60$ a quarter and 120 a half... 
    Obviously it varies all over the world but I am hoping that someone who lives in Canada and has a license can give me a bit of insight. 
    I pay 2$ per prescription for ritalin, ativan, hydromorphone ... 
    Obviously all very terrible medications!
    I am completely ready to spend more on what's going to help me out the best ..
    Just curious what the price ranges would be ...
    Thanks