Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question GC.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doughboy04, Jan 27, 2009.

1. So i've decided that im gonna pick up a half O of dank pretty soon. My question is what are the main effects, tendencies, etc. associated with purple strains, or does the color really only relate to the temperature the plant was grown in? The best i've had thus far has been Orange Kush and I thought it was decent. Any info would be appreciated.

2. Generally purple strains are indica dominant (from what I've heard). The purple color is due to the way it's grown, not the genetics. I've seen bud that was a "purple" strain (purple urkel, granddaddy perps) but it showed no signs of purple coloration. Just check the weed and see how it looks, if it's nice and crystally it should be good, don't worry too much about strain, especially on the streets because a lot of that shit is just bullshit.