Question from a very humid, rainy and hot country...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 506lynersccCRC, Sep 6, 2020.

1. ... hi guys, I am new here and currently growing outdoors in Costa Rica... grew once indoors a long long time ago, I dont have the meanings to to that now thats why I do it outdoors.

My question is: How can I maximaze the very small amount of weed a plant can produce with only 12/12 light cicle in this part of the world?

Growing weed in CR is illegal and cant have that many plants in my garden to at least have a fairly harvest a the end, thats why I need professional help in the matter. I really dont know if I should be using some sort of suplement on the soil to help me make me have a bit more production per plant, or what technique should I be using to produce more.

Tried fluxing the plants but seem to undergrow the plants, and the harvest its a bout the same as an unfluxed plant would give.

Disclaimer: English is not my mother lenguage, I apologize in advanzed for any possible spelling erros. lol

2. I don't necessarily recommend this seed bank or specific breeder. This is what I'm thinking may work though as a general idea for your conditions. I would probably start it indoors with a light, then try to give it a go in pots outdoors.
    WILD THAILAND RYDER - AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS - WORLDOFSEEDS

3. Thanks for the help, ill have to have a look into that and see if it works, although indoor growing might not be the best way to go right now for me, but its good to have something that might work.
    Never shipped seeds to CR before, dunno if that would work... I am actually just picking up seeds that comes in my regular weed wich is crap BTW, not grow that much and already flowering... probs wont even harvest a joint.

4. Right. You will have a hard time growing photos in those conditions. Auto flower is the way to go and tropical sativas will fair better in that climate.

5. I´ll try to get me some Autos , guess its time to figure something out for shipping purposes, Im in CR and coppers have dogs sniffing everything in everywhere... would want to get caught really...lol Thanks a lot !

6. Autos arent going to do any better under 12/12 than photos, they are meant to have closer to 18 or 20 hours of light. The long light cycle allows their yield to be decent despite their quicker flower times. At 12 hours of light they have no real advantage over photos.

The only way you will increase yield is to start them indoors so that they can have a longer light cycle during the vegetative stage.