Question From A Complete Newbie To Growing.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the_tobzster, May 28, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I recently bought some seeds on the internet and thought about trying to grow my own plants. More for a laugh than anything else. Although just for personal use, I obviously want to see these plants succeed. I live in the UK and wanted to know if I could grow my plants outside in my garden, luckily it is SE facing so there are areas of the garden that receive sun (when it is out) pretty much the whole day. I have bought 5 seeds so I might just plant a few to see how it goes. It is a lot easier for me to grow outside and I know it will likely take much longer but is there anything else I should be concerned about? 

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. you need to research the seeds, find out if they are suitable for the horrible UK weather, if they are don't just go throwing them in some soil, follow processes that will increase your chance of success, e.g germinate them, to get them off to the best start,but like I said you need to find out if they are suitable for the UK climate

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanks for your response man, I appreciate it. Will do some more thorough research to see which are the most reliable strains out there. Is it much better to germinate them indoors and then transplant them outdoors? It would be a lot easier for me if I could plant them/germinate them straight away outdoors, but I don't mind either way.