Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question for you juggalos

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by u.p.juggalo, May 22, 2006.

1. those ninjas are at a show or were on their way to a show(i hope). ya know, its like when sports fans paint their face/gut in the team colors haha.

but na, not all of em wear paint, i dont.

2. haha, yeah i get it. Thats cool. I have honestly never heard of a juggalo before this thread so excuse me for the weird questions.:smoking:

3. stfu salvia-head :D j/p man i still havent tried salvia yet and im DYING to get some, but for some reason i cant find it anywhere.

4. this is a 2 year old pic of me. i dont walk around daily looking like this, but on halloween and when im chilling with my juggalo homies, and we wanna take a pic, we usually put some paint on. if you have your face painted every day, you're either a hardcore juggalo and need to chill out with it a little bit, or you're a fucking poser, any normal person/juggalo doesent do that type of shit.

Attached Files:

5. I like ABK, it pisses me off that hes gone. I don't know if i want to listen to him on another label. Well icp is my fav band, always has been and always will be.

I don't know why some of you think juggalos are all the same, .. i'm pretty mellow. I go to concerts all the time but i don't wear face paint. I'm really into icp but its not like i go outside everyday and kill little animals or something....... I sit here , and mod you people.

6. ye yeaaaah, they ill nasty