Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question for you juggalos

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by u.p.juggalo, May 22, 2006.

1. no, that makes you a professional hoe. :D

and to all those calling juggalos "idiots"-fuck you and have a nice day. :wave:

2. Wicked Clownz make wicked balloon animals, and balloons should never be wicked, or twizted, or sick twizted. either way man i just cant get into their music.

3. i second that :devious::smoking::cool:

4. hey man i was just voicing my opinion, you can take it anyway you want. This is a chill place and theres no need to get aggressive here, you can insult what ever music i listen to and i will accept that because its your opinion and your entitled to it. And this question about abk doesnt belong here.

5. LMAO. As I clicked page 2 I was about to post "What in the fuck is a juggalo"

6. any grown men that paint their faces, not kosher in my book. Back in the day..... like 5th grade i was down with ICP and twiztid, but that shit is garbage now. I like music that has more than just idiotic rhyming. Listen to MF DOOM, Atmosphere, MF GRIMM. and if you want some horrorcore, get down with some fucking Ill bill, necro or some shit like that. But you may think what i like is garbage, thats just your opinion.

7. Necro gets old real quick IMO. when i first heard of him i bumped the shit outta Gory Days....its still a good album, but i dont know, his voice and his rhyme patterns get old and annoying.

say what you will about ICP, Twiztid and all of them...but answer me this: who else do you know of that has this loyal of a fan base? who else do you know of who sells platinum records with no radio air play? who else do you know of that puts on a big ass show every year that thousands of Juggalos attend? who else do you know of that has been in the music biz since 92 AND survived with no radio play, no nothing, just basically word of mouth?

8. Like I said man, I have nothing against them. But they got where they are with nothing? Ive seen ICP apparel in HotTopic windows for years now man........

Nothing wrong with that at all though, its all merchandising and ways to get bigger, all bands do it.

The internet also helped spread it, as it does with everything.

9. The thing about all the psychopathic music is you either love it or hate it. But I love it music is music and this may be a peaceful forum but don't hate on things, just say you dislike it and move on.

10. Yeah, to me the music is annoying. But I guess that's the beautiful thing about music. The contrast is so great... and every person has a different taste in music and is there to enjoy a certain genre.

I agree with whoever said it annoys them... shit drives me crazy.

11. Im not a juggalo at all, I used to be, but I realized that it just wasnt for me. I still follow the music, Im just not a fanatic. I got tired of hearing "WATS UP JUGGALO" everytime one saw my t-shirt or whatever. There are some really cool people who call themselves juggalos and I've seen a few on this board. But most of them are just wierd fat kids that like to feel like they belong somewhere, instead of going out and making friends for real they can just say "ninja" and shit and have a "family".

12. im a juggla, and i will be for life. a lot of my friends say its stupid as hell, but its cool to know that if some other juggalo seen you in shit would come to bail you out (which has happened quite a few times). i was always treated like i wasnt worth anything and my family tried to control all aspects of my life, till i decided to not take their shit. thats when i discovered icp and juggalos. its exactly what i wanted, to express myself and to tell everyone to fuck themselves if they didnt accept me for who i was and what i did. im more laid back now than i was back in the day, but i still bump hell's pit or some of my downloaded psychopathic shit.

13. That's pretty much how I feel. I was all into that shit when I was in high school, but the older I got the more I started to hate the majority of people claiming to be juggalos. They give the non-assclown juggalos a bad rep. Anytime I mention that I listen to ICP, twiztid, Blaze, etc on a messageboard they automaticly assume I wear XXL ICP shirts and JNCO's with 500 ziper and random straps attached to them, when in reality if you met me on the street you wouldn't really know what kind of music I listened to. (Right now, for instance, I'm wearing semi tight jeans and a semi tight short sleeve button up shirt made from a pattern my friend is convinced was stolen from the 70s, and short clean cut hair. Doesn't sound like a typical juggalo now does it?) The bad image combined with me growing up and realizing a lot of ICP's songs are pretty lame is what turned me away from the juggalo scene. I still bump them in my car every now and then, but not like I used to.

Twiztid on the other had still rocks like no other. I think if they really tried they could take the spotlight away from ICP easily. Monoxide and Madrox actually have some raping skills, unlick ICP where it's Violent J rapping 90% of the time with Shaggy sticking in some epileptic child screams that sometimes form words every few minutes.

I find it pretty hilarous that a lot of my juggalo friends from high school turned their backs on ICP after The Wraith - Shangri-La came out and announced to the world that the Dark Carnival was really just abunch of christianity bullshit. Some family, eh?

14. it was all a ploy for ICP to make money. im a juggalo because i dig the music and people, you wont see me at hot topic buying up all the psychopathic merch.

15. Ima playa ima playa... immmmma playa ima playa ima playa, oh oh oh oh im a playa.

16. Ok i dont like Icp KMK or Twiztid, but seriously, there is no way on earth, no possible way you can like Axe Murder Boyz. That just is'nt possible.

It disgusts me because really its so mainstream and i mean i dont even know anyone who listens to the radio. I havent found out about a band i liked on the radio in a long, long time. What matters is they have internet and that seems to be the main place for music discovery these days. I know they didnt have internet back in 92' however they know that if they were gross and shocking they would attract kids' just like many other groups do. It's disgusting, and the music just isn't catchy. I cant get down with huge white rednecks pretending their black and "Representing the outcasts of america".

I would'nt even go as far to say its played out, but its just there to be shocking. Theres nothing behind the music except for to be a "shocker" like marilyn manson or eminem. Its no different in anyway shape of form. Dont get me wrong I get down with horror-core ( jedi-mind, ill bill, necro, gravediggaz etc.) Thats not the disgusting i mean, I think you get the point.

17. WRONG SECTION OF THE FORUMS! Fucking Potheads!

18. Yeah.... ?But don't attack the banks and style, attack the trendwhores who listen to whatever is cool that week.

I don't get why people can't like what they like instead of beign so worried about other people's opinions. I used to care abotu what I wore and wouldnt wear anything from walmart or somethingf (yes, I grew up as a spoiled rotten suburban white boy)... But honestly... They all do the same thing.

19. So, i don't' know a lot about juggalos, and I'm not hatin. But, do all of them look like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]