Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for you guys...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Serapsis, Aug 6, 2008.

1. A friend of mine wants me to... "give him some piss"
    He has a drug test coming very soon and hes not clean.
    Is it safe for me to give him some... lol..:rolleyes:

2. Personally, smoke a retarded amount of weed, do some coke, smoke some meth, and inject some skag...

then pee.

Then tell your friend hes a retarded for smokin when he needs to be clean :D

3. If you post here, probably not, ha ha ha!

Hell, if you're clean give your buddy a hand...........ful of piss.

4. Serious answers please...
    I should mention this is a Random test...

5. What does that have to do with anything? If you're clean and he's not and you actually are buddies, why not just give him some piss? If he's willing to run the risk of getting caught with it instead of just getting clean, that's up to him. It's not like they're going to do some DNA testing and figure out it was your piss or something.

6. Meh' hes going to get me a 1/8 if I do it for him.. I smoked a couple weeks ago so I dont know if I myself am clean.

7. yes it is safe. the worst that can happen is yer not clean either and he gets in trouble for shit he did anyways

8. Just to make sure, get a piss sample from one of your clean friends, give 'em $5, no questions asked.

$5 for 1/8 ain't bad. :D Neither is being handed $5 to piss in a cup. :O

9. hahahaha, nice one.

10. Shit, I have pissed for my buddies before, I got some mad dank for it too!
    It was akward handing him a bottle full of piss, but the man does what he wants to do!
    I had clean piss after smoking a week before...

11. piss isnt like dna.. that cant link it to u

12. Haha, that is the truth!