Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for yas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gonerotten89, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Alright, I've been smoking weed for almost 3 years now, and have been a very heavy smoker for 2 of those. I am now on a break (day 2) and am looking up ways to get the THC outta my system faster. My tolerance is too high and I am finding myself being high for 30 minutes and then I'm just burnt. I am taking this cleansing kit I have had for months (there is only like 3 days more supply of whats left inside the kit). I either want to take a week off, or start back up again on March 1st.
    I don't know what I should buy to help it get out of my system faster. I see there is this thing called Psyllium, and there is also this drink called The Stuff, which is a detox. I have used it before, but I don't know if it works cause my drug test was called off haha thank God.
    But anyway, if any of yas know of a way to get the THC outta my system faster, that would be great because I wanna blaze lol :smoking: And I already know don't eat fatty products hence THC is stored in fat.
    Thanks guys.

2. If you want to clean out faster, exercise

Take up a great finnish past time and take a regular sauna!

And of course drink plenty of water.

If I was you I would just quite worrying about it and save up some money to buy a fat sack when your ready to toke again!!! :D

3. yea drink water and exercise.

4. Things that speed up the metabolism I would imagine would help. I think Time will be the only thing that will help get you higher though.