Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for ya'll.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Karcinogen, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Right, so i don;t really know where this belong so I'll stick it here..

My question is, if you could afford to let people smoke your dope all the time, should you? See, me and my two mates smoke weed together quite a bit, but the thing is I'm always the one supplying the weed. I wouldn't say I'm rich but I'm better off then them to so to buy say an 8th every week or so isn't much of a biggie to me. They're great lads and I've known them for ages, we do stuff apart from smoking weed together so i highly doubt they're purposely letting me smoke them up. Also, my mum doesn't know i smoke and one of them has a shed with a drum kit in etc. in his garden we can use to toke in. I think I'll continue to do it regardless of what people say, i love them lads and like i said, its no biggie. It just means instead of getting those 'trendy' overpriced new jeans i have a great time with some great mates.. Thing is, i could say 'right, no more smoking my dope' but all that'll happen is I'll end up smoking on my own because they're gonna struggle to buy some. It's not like they go around in expensive shoes or have swanky ipods or anything like that.. So, if you were in my position, what would you do? :smoke:

Peace.

2. #2 SubnoizeKid, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    as long as they return the favor ,when they have budd. ifu want to toke by urself everynow n then , jus say ur running low on ganjj n u smoke them up alot. since u cantsmoke in ur crib

3. Share the bud, man! Isn't that what it teaches us about? That's what I always feel like... ;)

4. Yeah, thats what i feel. Like, if i can afford to buy it then share it then i'm a much better person then buying it and toking it all on my one. And sometimes i will say i'm running low and just have a bit on my own. :) Thanks guys. :smoke:

5. You sound like a great friend man, you don't have to straight up say, "fuck off, stop smoking my weed," you can just say something like, "hey guys, all this weed isn't easy on my wallet, can you both chip in sometime?"

6. Yeah, i try and do that now and again, but like i said, its a lot easier for me. I need my wall decorating so i was like, you guys wanna come over with an 8th and get crazy, and they were cool with that. :smoke:

7. Oftentimes if I know I wont be free to smoke with the two friends I usually do, I might by them a nick if they are completely out. To me, it is a just terrible to be without weed for too long:smoke: (in a completely, not-addicted sense hehe)

By the way, I had no idea they said "ya'll" in the UK. You from Texas originally? ;)

8. I will smoke people up, don't get me wrong, but there's a limit to it just like everything else in life. I've smoked one of my friends up three times in the last week, each time hearing his promise of, "I'll get you back." He's still trying to mooch off me though, so I politely reminded him of his promises and that got him to stop asking.

Note: Weed ≠ Dope

9. You could also , to kinda share the load so to speak, have them organize munchies and drank and the evenings entertainment (games, music, movies etc) so you don´t need to do that, while you organize the bud. One of them is already providing the location so to speak, so he´s kinda doing something. But hey if none of the above work, organize a weed jar in your smoking venue. Everytime people come to smoke with you they gotta put some money in the jar, then you can pay the weed from that money. (it just seams more chill to everyone instead of directly asking for dough everytime)

10. Yep, I went through a period of smoking out my friends under the condition that they buy me munchies :yummy:

11. spacedghost: Nah, I'm not from Texas. Over here people use it occasionally to when talking to friends as kind of a joke i guess. Dunnoo, hard to explain. :D

Blunt: I've had this problem before :eek: Over in the UK dope is weed, but in America i think its 'ice' which i think is crystal meth..? But anyway, hardly anyone uses meth in the UK so i think thats why.

Bunny of Doom: I like that idea alot. I think they'd be cool with that too, thanks. :smoke:

12. i'd have to agree with Blunt... there is a limit to everything... but im a nice guy so whenever i have bud and no one else does... sure ill smoke em out some friends return the favour without asking , while some don't but its no biggy to me unless i can see their just using me for weed then i put a stop to it :smoke:

13. I apologize for confusing the European terms, but I can assure you that in the States weed is weed. I can honestly say I've never heard the term ice in my life when dealing with any drugs, especially cannabis.

14. Ice = meth.. but people call it a shit load of things like "bitch" haha.. "yo you gunna get that bitch later"

but yea.. keep smokin em out man. Weed is a fairly cheap drug.. but if it becomes them takin advantage of you always buying and hanging just for the purpose of smoking your weed then you need to step up and tell em whats up..

Sounds like youre just bein a good friend tho.. nothin wrong with that.

15. I heard it first on Dog the bounty hunter.. ahaaaa, maybe its just Hawaii. I'm pretty sure it is crystal meth. Anyway, no biggie. :smoking:

Looks like i just have to find the right balance of it. As people have said, there is a limit. Can always rely on you guys. :gc_rocks:

16. Ice does mean meth, I thought you meant it could also mean weed. Whoops, the reason I've never personally heard it when dealing with drugs is because I don't fuck with methamphetamines.

17. I always provide, but I always get ti back without asking. Like tomorrow we have planned a big session. I've put £10 in and I got like a g of weed left but between my other 4 friends they're buying an o and we'll probs smoke a lot of it equally; so its all gd.

Karcinogen you're the lad from Nottingham arent u? Cant wait to get back there. Only another month and a bit.

18. Yeah, good choice. :hello: my bad for the mix up. ;)

19. Yes i am. :wave: Mighty Mighty Nottingham! :D

20. #20 Deleted member 247773, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete