question for ya'll

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MeanGreen, Apr 4, 2002.

1. A dog, just be really careful, sometimes thats not even good. Once me and a couple of friends smoked before school at a park across campus and we had a undercover po po take pictures of us and then got busted in 1st period. I was lucky to have no bud or anything on me, if i did things would have been a different story. Watch out man

2. I used to bring my pipe with me to school, every single day before i graduated. People were really ballsy at my school tho. There were a few seperate occasions where kids actually smoked in the bathroom in the main hall and the whole fuckin hall reeked of bud and nobody got caught.

3. in my school there are people getting caiught iwth that shit everyday. So i just decide not to bring anything to school. Its the best way to go

4. just be ready to face the consequences if you get caught, and don't try to stick the blame on a friend/stranger.

i wouldn't do it, though, personally. call me paranoid, but so are teachers these days what with all the violence in the news.
    xo~

5. man i got kicked out of school for weed in the 9th grade and still smoke in school. but just MAKE SHORE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE ON YOU. PIPE IS A NO NO. just bring enoght to get high.

6. DON"T DO IT!!!! :eek:

take it from the one who'll kick your ass out of school if you get caught.

and if you're in university/collage, if you get caught, you pretty much get blacklisted for life. see you at mickeyD's!!!! :)

7. just be careful,I had weed on me everyday when I was in high school, and we had reandom searches I just hid it in my sock or my bra. My friend used to make hidden stash pockets in his clothing,or u can buy clothing w/stash pockets.

8. when i went to high school i rember me and the guy I buy all my bud off were in wood shop together. In the woodshop was a small room for projects to dry after they were painted, that room has a pretty stong exaust fan, we used to go in there and smoke a few bowls. as for the pipe, i had an awsome friend, she would hold it for me and no one would ever suspect her cause she was like honer roll sutdent. But only bring enough bud that you are gonna smoke and look for a place to hide your shit at school like a heating duct or tape it under the bleechers in the gym.