Question for Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tammm, May 11, 2018.

1. Yeah, the medical community here is rather small so word gets around fairly quick discussing weird auto immune issues like mine.... they did authorize 3 hrs a week at the hot tubs though it doesn't help as a preventative and more often than not, the place is closed when I really need it so they got me in touch with an awesome instructor to learn Tai Chi and Qi Gong movement exercises.....can really feel it if I miss a session

I stay functionally medicated.....I have found that an infusion that has ~50% indica, 40% sativa (25% undecarbed) and 10% of a 1:1 cbd strain works the best for me taking ~5mg every 3 hrs in the morning, ~10mg every 3 hrs in the late afternoon and have a infused infused light syrup that i'll use to make soda like drinks with seltzer or add in a couple drops of alcohol to thin it out a bit and put it into a spray bottle if I need something more in between......in the evenings, its all about the bud lol

For external relief, I have been experimenting with topicals - just haven't found the right combination yet but I am really close.....we'll see just how so after the new carrier oils come in - If not, it'll be back to the drawing board with more cellular research in CB1 & 2 interactions to try again.

Once I get this down, I am going to move on to suppositories and give them a try.....You may want to experiment with that as many women report relief with them vaginally for heavy cramping as well as, extra lubricant for when the hormones start slowing down....some men report a very light tingle sensation depending upon what cannabinoids/cannamimetics and terpinoids are present but other than that, they say its not noticeable during intercourse ;)

This is where researching through medical studies helps..... this way I have more in depth knowledge of whats worked, hasn't and debatable so I can be a part of the conversation with my healthcare team instead of a guinea pig as they collect their data and deal with insurance

Yup it has! :p That thread is how I found GC ~4 yrs ago then found P'Sam's tincture thread.....lurked for 3 yrs taking notes, rewriting them and experimenting before I actually joined :p

Now its focusing on growing enough for myself and for my daughter as we take our healthcare into our own hands....unfortunately, her team isn't as flexible or understanding as mine is though we have made more headway in keeping her emotionally stable in the last 2 yrs than we have in the last 7 yrs with their help. Not to say it was pointless as we learned a lot, just their approach wasn't right for her spending much of that time in keeping her alive day to day....she reasoned if she has to be kept heavily sedated to be able to control her emotions it may as well be with cannabis so when she went off all her meds against medical advice, I stepped in to help her medicate

Anyhow, this has gone waaaay off topic and I apologize for that. To get back on topic, I polled a few guys I know (and used to my off the wall uncomfortable questions), they all said they really don't mind when its that time of the month and actually enjoy it more as there is a more natural lubrication, the woman is more tender as senses are heightened so he doesn't have to work as hard and more freeing as its very rare for implantation to occur while the uterine lining is being shed.....they say they can't tell and if they can in the moment, they really don't care lol While it seems gross, there are worse things ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. Just being insensitive

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wow, unfortunate about the place's hours.

Tai Chi and Qi Gong sounds helpful yeah

A decent herbalist recipe,
    then throwing in a bit of cannabis to top off,
    or researching someone trustworthy in Traditional Chinese Medicine, are other options too

Is this a combination you create in syrup form or in capsules or..?
    You mentioned the infused syrup for sodas too, do you feel the effects throughout your day or does everything sort of sink into you later at night?
    The dose of every 3 hours seems like a fairly limited amount, I've had up to 750mg at once and can't really feel a thing, so I'm curious to experiment

Topicals were my next question for ya..
    This small business once a had a website you could order from but now all I find is a facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/hollyholisticscbd/

Sold in dispensaries out here but the recipes on some of their products might help
    I find that CBD works wonders for me as a topical

Suppositories, I'd probably leave this as a last resort for me... unless it's mostly CBD, only because I've found that when I touch cannabis strains I break out in hives.. an allergic reaction...

It's not so bad when I touch it to break up or grind up, or to smoke it, but if I touch my face or my leg after this, I react

When I put a nug near my forearm or near my nose I tend to react, which sucks but, washing up and keeping clean, taking antihistamines, always helps

Until I learn more on managing this external allergy, I'll probably avoid inserting it..

Yeah medical studies always help, I've been gathering as much as I can, doesn't ever hurt to know more

Just subscribed to BadKat's and PsychedelicSam's threads, both seem like pioneers as you guys mentioned

That's awesome that you've been able to help yourself, and in doing so, can begin to help your daughter

And no worries at all no apologies necessary, all valuable info

And yeah, the way guys handle it seems a lot easier than I am able to

To me it's mostly about being able to get over the fact that it's blood..

Thinking about how it's not wet from pleasure but from, blood..

Knowing that guys don't really care as much does help though, always nice to have someone on your team no matter what lol

4. Very much so...... not really into Chinese Medicine though they have some amazing compounds I have tried in the past

Both. During the day, its capsules and just enough to take the edge off and flood my receptors every 3-4 hrs as cannabinoids start detaching from receptors after 4-5 hrs so I am constantly refreshing them.....if I want a bit extra, i'll have the syrup or spray though if I have a sweet tooth, i'll grab a caramel - all low doses so I can still function......grocery shopping, pay bills, attend kids field trips and after school activities etc.

I'll take larger doses every once in awhile though not too often as I don't want to overload the receptors causing them to fail as they protect the body from over stimulation so with less receptors, have to consume more to get the same affect..... it takes time to build new ones and this is where taking a t-break is beneficial - something I cannot afford to do

Most companies use hemp for their CBD products and while its helpful, its not very beneficial on its own
    as there are other beneficial cannabinoids/cannamimetics creating a synergistic entourage effect while the terpines direct the action of the cannabinoids.....even the carrier oil influences how the body uses them as well as, how the body reacts to them depending upon delivery method.

For chronic disease/illness, full plant extract is the only way to go ;)

Perhaps there is a terpinoid in your strains that you are allergic to? Lots of plants have them though cannabis has the most diverse and complex creating several instead of just 1 at a time ie Linalool = lavender, mint, cinnamon, corriander; Bisabolol = chamomile; Humulene = Hops, Cloves, sage; Trans Neridol = Jasmine, Tea tree oil etc.

They do as they don't over think it getting into the pleasure of the moment....sometimes a little inconveniently so lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 Tammm, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Loving Kat's thread, so much to work with there, glad she made it on to High Times! That's awesome.

Yeah wow, you have a carefully planned medication regimen, which sounds great considering how many problems you have to maintain relieved

Without being able to take a t-break, keeping the receptors refreshed, but not overloaded, would take me time to figure out... I do not usually do edibles instead I smoke bowls, experimenting would take me a while... I don't have the research on hand to measure my tolerance for edibles or syrups or sprays. Sending you many thanks for sharing your story and teaching me a thing or two.

You mentioned that full plant extract is the only way to go, it makes sense no doubt, do you use flower buds along with leaves and stems? Or no?

Lol, yeah the allergy thing is super weird.. and I'm sure you're right about a terpinoid or torpineol or linalool being the possible root of it... only thing is I'm not sure which component... and I'm not sure how I can find out without exposing myself to the danger of it over and over lol

The fact that I'm already allergic to pollens and foods doesn't help lighten the fear of it all, but I feel like I've tried most types of strains, at least in regards to the smells of sweet, sour, sharp, and bitter.

AND lastly, guys try to help the best they can in the ways they can.
    Without giving them direction or communication, we can't blame them for not knowing how we truly feel or what we really want.

Actually on my period at the moment, been on it for a while, hence why I haven't responded to ya!
    Hope you've had a good week.
    Sex is the last thing on my mind, exhausted enough... chillin' browsin the forum while he plays video games lol

Have done things on my period before, didn't mind the mess then, I do remember enjoying it before, just lately, the cramps, migraines, and nausea have been enough of a distraction.

I guess the idea of doing it while bleeding has been a downer because of the normalcy I'm used to..

Menopause, sounds like heaven right now

• Like Like x 1
  6. Time to hit up those omega3's I find they lower my tolerance... I'm most likely to be lacking but the do help receptor repair

• Like Like x 2
  7. #27 Tammm, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    ^^^Interesting that Omega 3's seem to work for you?

I usually minimize my intake during the week.

I avoid smoking all day, maybe a small toke during lunch or in the morning.. or both lol.. and then I smoke heavily after I'm done with work and ready to relax at night.

Sure feel the difference compared to when I stay highly medication throughout my weekends

Then I start to slow it down on Sunday in order to get ready for my Monday... I think this work's for me but everyone's different.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It is a great read.... a bit scattered though pretty informative

Its a balancing act for sure and took awhile to find my sweet spot.... lots of research into cell function and how flavaniods and terpinoids influence the action of cannabinoids in our systems like this paper then find the individual components to turn on/off certain cells and play around with GRAS (generally regarded as safe) compounds until I find a formulation that works

For the medical aspect, most definitely as each acid lends a hand in homeostasis.... I mostly use sugar leaf trim
    and buds - both indica and sativa, hi and low cbd, decarbed and au naturale.

I was gifted a bunch of roots from a hydro grow so I am going to add that into my topical formulations. Some say there are extra benefits in juicing the leaves .... just can't bring myself to try it

Looking at terpinoids and flavanoids of the foods you are allergic to is a great start
    ie. Wheat Beer (hop) allergy = high amounts of Linalool and Humulene so you would stay away from Amnesia Haze, LA Confidential, Skywalker, White Widow etc; Jasmine allergy = high amounts of Trans-Nerolidol so stay away from Jack Herer, Sweet Skunk etc.

That is key in any intimate relationship ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got the nexplanon implant and my period basically stopped and it lasts 3 years, so that’s gr8, sometimes I feel when I’m “supposed to be on it” because my tits hurt but it turns me on kinda LOL

Idk about dudes eating out the puh on their period though, it makes cringe thinking about it. If ur horny enough though plug it up and hump something, it gets the job done.

When I did have my regular cycle I would cramp too bad to even think about sex, only thought about Ben and Jerry’s.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Can I just say, I LOVE YOU! :love:
    Can't thank you enough for all of the information you continue to share.
    Reading up on Kat's thread and PsySam's thread, and the journal you provided, along with the allergy advice :D

Have to do some research, I'm more affected when eating bananas, kiwis, strawberries, and then there are more difficult allergies; like certain dog breeds =/ and pollen..

I mean, it's sad that we don't have this information available to us more freely, so unless we ask one another or delve into research, it's not easy to figure out what works best. Talking to you has shed light onto so many aspects. I can't imagine how you've gotten thru this on your own!
    :gc_rocks:

And finally, you're right about communication being key, it goes both ways and it's the only way we don't remain clueless about one another.

Seems like the general answer regarding my original post is that women just don't care about doing jackshiettt during that time of the month. Understandable! Not sure if I expected anything more or less lol

11. Yeah, some guys can be super supportive during our cycle, to go above and beyond and actually lick and suck pussy when it's bleeding?
    Just wow, more power to the couple's that can handle this, but I know for sure that I can't allow anyone to perform oral on me when I'm bleeding, I have a hard enough time thinking about a finger in there lol

I know what you mean about humping, it does kinda help I guess, I just tend to avoid it all because I'll get sore, I really feel like it's female blue ball's..

Sucks about your sensitive tits during that time of the month, regardless of the medications we take, the body always seems to cycle when ovulating..

Not big on Ben & Jerry's, but yesssssss… The shit I crave on my period is nuts...

Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery, and Coffee Bean and Tea Life are always right around the corner, fucking YUM... :bolt:

12. You are really sweet! Its really no problem.....we are all here to learn and pay it forward :love-m3j:

Lots of insomnia and painful nights sorting through the bs and finding new reports to compare with current research with lots of trial and error. It isn't easy for sure as so much is not known though I don't mind being my own lab rat as I duck in and out the rabbit hole trying to decipher as much as I can....... I love surprising my doctors with some of my formulations - they are like "This research paper just came out! How? nevermind. " " Alright we'll see you in 8 wks " :lmafoe:

For the most part, hell ya! Lots of stuff is going on - Uterine wall grows, hormone surge, release eggs, hormones return to normal, uterine lining sheds...... The woman's body is a miraculous thing :makeup:

13. That's the best part, when you get taken seriously for doing your own research and keeping up on it.

Seriously, much respect and much love to you, you're the best
    :passing-joint:

"Miraculous" sure is one way to describe it lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I know, doesn't feel like it ....... "no man can bleed for a week and survive nor give life" - I wasn't gonna go there though it was hard to resist :lmafoe:

Ya, I am high X3

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hell yeah, it's the flippin' truth!!!!! :metal:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I do it always no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  17. they find me cause that aint gonna stop me :laughing:

but in all serious, being a man, its difficult to offer an answer for how to feel sexy and turned on when you find the blood unsexy and to be a turn off in itself

but I dont know if any women can really help you with that either. just sounds like a mental roadblock that you have to work thru on your own

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ummm....I have sex? That’s why we keep RED washcloths by the bed, along with the regular ones.

A guy I used to fuck once said “if I can walk through mud, I can fuck through blood.” (Calvin, if you’re out there: HMU)

• Funny Funny x 2