Question for Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tammm, May 11, 2018.

1. #1 Tammm, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    What do you do if you're super horny during your menstrual cycle?

I know there have been posts on here about guys performing oral DURING it, which, the idea of this kinda scares me lol, but I havent seen a thread from a woman

I don't usually know how to handle this situation, so I usually abstain. It's not a massive inconvenience but, I'm curious to know how other women might feel about this weird topic

My cycle can last up to ten days

Ive tried having sex during my period but I cannot enjoy it fully because.. Well, I'm bleeding.. I mean, it's not a sexy feeling.. Which conflicts with the idea of getting turned on..

2. I'm a dude, but my wife uses this birth control that was inserted in her Wahoo and basically no period. A Google search will turn up the info, and I've probably went way beyond my bounds as a man here, but it's a good solution so I thought I'd throw it out there.

3. I never cared that it was bloody...
    Only if it became sticky...

4. I earned my red wings when I was drunk about 11 years ago. Didn’t intend to do it but got to mark it off my bucket list.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. A little blood from a safe woman ain't ever killed nobody, haha.

6. Yeah it was everywhere though. I wasn’t mad just confused went to the bathroom looked myself n the mirror n was like ya ain’t never done that before.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #7 Tammm, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Yeah, a lot of my friends are on this and that..

Ive tried a few birth control methods but Im completely off of it for a few years now because I prefer the consistency in getting my period, I feel that going through this every month does release whatever toxins I may need to, plus it contributed too many hormonal changes and weight changes

Ive spoken with women that worry about blood clots and take blood thinners after not getting their period for so long

To be frank, even though I work in a pharmacy I am against Big Pharma and refuse to heal myself with anything other than natural products, I know the research and studies are there in regards to Big Pharma, but if I find a natural option I usually choose wisely

Theres a natural birth control method where you basically track your period and a little machine tells you when youre ovulating and when youre not, so you have an idea of when to avoid sex, I havent used it because I can understand when Im ovulating.. And its stupid expensive

Birth control and I have a love hate relationship because as much as it improves my sex life, it creates inconsistency in my menstrual cycle, and my psyche

Hahahaha, oh man, yeah the idea of someone tasting it scares me... I mean... Blood.. Ewgh.. Im afraid to touch someone else's cut let alone taste their blood lmao or vice versa

Would not want this.. Nope.

8. Right.. Sounds like most guys agree..
    I mean isnt always sticky and slimey? Slippery and super wet when bloody?
    Its like too much isn't it? Idk, it's a mess.

But I know guys don't mind.

I am curious about how women feel during intercourse when on their period, or if they have weird thoughts during it..

It's a sensitive time with cramps and all thats involved

For women, getting fucked, is it worth it during your period? Or not? Im leaning towards not..

9. #9 Dizzy, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    No I don't usually feel like making love during my period I just want to be left alone.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ^ Ditto :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Back when I had my periods, I felt bloated, over tired, achy, gross and very sensitive.....pamper me but don't expect sex or I could bite your dick off. If I could, I would have built Fort Knox around my uterus with land mines a foot around my body lol

Then after I had my 1st child, my hormones changed and I couldn't get enough....did not care whatsoever - oh you have a migraine? too bad - You think you have a hernia? let me check it out - You look like you had a hard day, here let me give you a massage - The kids are napping, lets have a quickie - oh your late for work? Just give me 3 minutes lol At first, we laughed it off that turn about was fair play and that we needed new bedding anyway then it became, grab some towels and lets get it on....lets just say my husbands dream come true turned into torture trying to keep up and he invested in a lot of different devices for me so he got a break lol

Now my body is very achy with hyperactive nerves in my legs and feet, chronic herniated disks in my lower spine, raynauds in my hands and feet and fibroma's developing here/there on connective tissue.... sex is the last thing on my mind and I am the one now offering different devices - on the rare occasion I do give in, my body pays the price for a few days and I am like wtf was I thinking...... Call me crazy but I do miss the good old days of blood and messy, crampy sex

• Like Like x 2
  12. I only have sex on my period if I'm near the beginning or the end when I know the bleeding is light. Usually I don't get too horny during that week anyway (maybe because I've almost always abstained while I'm bleeding?) but the few times I am feeling horny I just use it to please my man in other ways. Getting him off is usually satisfaction enough for me to hold me over until I'm done and we can get to it like normal again.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hah, funny, yeah I am not one for being pampered even, I just feel like crawling into bed and seeing no one.. Except my mom I like talking to my mommy lol

Im not expected to provide sex.. But I can tell when he's aroused and feel bad for not providing... Which adds to my already shitty state of mind.. But I get over it and Im sure he "finds" a way to relieve himself

Wow, if this happens to other women after their first child, then wow, I hope for the same... If I have my first child and feel fine enough to disregard my period symptoms, I can get used to this attitude... I mean it makes sense.. If Ive given birth handling my period may be breeze

Hadn't thought of that, shit.. Wow..

Sorry to hear about where your body is at now, being a woman takes a toll for sure, lots we do..

Legs, feet, spine, hands, our insides.. Yeah... Theres only so much the body can handle, have you found a way to manage the pain? Besides medicating.. Massages? Accupuncture? Sorry to hear about how rough things have gotten

I hear you on giving in and then your body paying the price for days after

Some days I am soooo done after work, just ready to pass out, and if I have rough sex on these days my body is not happy after, my legs are the biggest problem after.. Super sore and beyond tired

Lol, yeah, I havent enjoyed bloody, messy, crampy sex enough to say that.. Not yet

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, same here, usually abstain.. if it does happen, sex or self play, it's toward the beginning or the end of the cycle..

I do know what you mean about getting him off and having that hold you over, it is satisfying

Although, for me, sometimes it just adds to my already aroused state.. I feel that my pussy can get sore if I please him and don't get pleasure in return... Almost like female blue balls...? =/

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can feel that. TBH I'm not very sexual myself. I'm the type of person who gets pleasure from the pleasure of others.

16. Yeah?

I can't say the same, I am happy helping others, always, of course.. but to say that I'm fully pleased from someone else's pleasure, would be denying my inner satisfaction.. I may not crave to be satisified right away, but after a few days or so, the craving may creep up on me

17. Its not something that is usually discussed outside of "mom" circles but a lot of women report this after having a child like it did for me, while for others it doesn't happen until after a hysterectomy like it did for my sister.....everyone's body is different - just never know

It does, especially when your rough in younger years.....it catches up with ya ;) In my case, its mostly due to genetics... the name changes depending upon where in the body the tumors grow ie dupuytrens contracture = hands; ledderhose disease = feet etc but its all the same connective tissue disorder with an unknown cause so all dr's can do is treat the symptoms, give enzyme injections, surgically remove tumors bigger than an inch, give radiation and do physical therapy.

I stopped PE ~8 yrs ago as all they wanted to do is use tens units to stimulate the nerves not fully understanding the they are already hyperactive so it induced more pain than was necessary.....all they seem to want to do is prescribe opiates and keep telling me I will be in a wheelchair soon so I started rejecting all prescriptions and work on increasing my pain tolerance which bought me a psych exam especially when I put a drill through my finger on accident a couple yrs ago and wouldn't let them medicate me. I did try to see a chiropractor for massages and/or acupuncture though after seeing the mandatory radio graphs, they refuse to touch me.

So nowadays, I stay positive, keep myself busy with a myriad of projects that allow me to move for 20 minutes, sit for 20 minutes and stretch for 5 minutes throughout the day, don't lift anything over 10lbs and on bad days, take hot 3-4 hr baths with a series of stretches as the water cools and heats back up.....its learning what I can/cannot do anymore that is the hardest.

18. Wow, that's crazy that they can only worsen your symptoms with PE, and prescribing opiates yeah.. not surprised... sucks that you weren't able to get them to try acupuncture at least

There's mandatory radiographs they still need, after all that?

I mean it's been eight years.

I know you said stimulation makes it worse, does that mean that a hot stone massage at local places like Massage Envy or The Massage Place wouldn't help either? These places don't require much health information to be released, you provide as much as your comfortable sharing and you let them know which body areas not to approach

Sounds like a Jacuzzi would be a form of permanent relief for you

Not sure about sauna's...

Yeah it's hard to fight our genetics

I have this spray bottle full of alcohol that I fill with stems and leaves in order to spray it on whenever I feel pain

Maybe something like this could help you too?

Yeah, I'd probably try and remain as medicated as possible throughout my days if I were you

Have you found any edibles strong enough to keep you in a decent state of medication? Even if at night in order to fully relax? Teas? Anything?

Just sucks to have to have to treat your health all on your own, without knowing too many trials and errors.. it's tough

• Like Like x 2
  19. Agreed. Tinctures, hash caps et al could and probably would help in a huge way.

@MomOnTheRun - I have zero doubt that this page here could help you out and could be a totally life changing deal for you -

First, check out Bad Kats Pages here on GrassCity: BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

And then her own online presence -

BadKat's CannaPharm - Medical Cannabis Oil

This woman is a true pioneer in the world of Cannabis and pain relief for those with medical issues - you really need to check this out if you haven’t already.

Best,

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ^ That's awesome, definitely going to look into BadKat's work :)

• Like Like x 2