Question for those with MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thehighman, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Im planning on ordering a MFLB and have a few questions regarding the batteries.

1. Are there any more batteries more efficient than the ones blissville sells? Like any that I would be able to use for longer.

2. How long does it take for the included charger to charge the batteries?

2. 1-not sure
    2-three hours

3. mine came with a four hour charger so i got a new 15 min charger

4. From where? and how much was it?

5. To answer the first question, yes energizer hi preformance recharables they are at 2300 mah and the ones that come with it are at 2000

I have noticed that the unit heats up a bit faster and the batteries last longer

6. -There aren't really any batteries that will last longer, some will give a stronger hit though (heat it up faster). Like the Powerex 2700mah
    -2 hours for one battery, 4hours for both at the same time

In the long run, a 15min charger isnt good for your batteries. It won't kill them right away, but it will give them a shorter lifespan.

I recommend buying 2 extra batteries, so you have a total of 4 batteries. And use the standard charger. You should never run out of batteries this way. Personally, i'm doing fine with just 2 stock batteries and the standard charger.

7. this is exactly what I was going to say. Listen to this man...

8. I went out and bought a whole new charger and 4 batteries because I didnt know you could use the charger it comes with. But Im always confusing what batteries are used and what ones arent used haha.

9. Q: how much weed smell is there when using one of these? Realize we're not burning the herb, but still curious -- thinking of getting one, but need to make sure it's stealthy..

Q: can you use this in your house and not stink up the place?

thanks

10. There is very little smell. There will be some if you don't absorb all of the vapor into your lungs(and then blowing it out). The thing that smells the most would be the actual box, but that makes sense because there is weed in there... :confused_2:

Yes you can easily do this and not stink up the place. I have done it in the same room as family members... they had no idea. It is the ultimate stealth machine!

11. I just vape in my room all night and play xbox hahaha

12. ^This

13. Lol I do the same thing, the funny thing is it gives me such a different kind of high when I use my MFLB. I never wanted to play my xbox being high, now I love it.

Like others who have posted I used it in the room with others who didn't notice or smell anything from it.

It is deceptively smooth though, I was playing Fallout New Vegas and used my MFLB. I was thinking to myself "oh I'm not high". Buddy finally chimes in "hey man what are you looking for? Should I check the Internet? You've just been walking in the desert for almost 20 minutes."

I was like "whoa I was just going to sell something in town lol!"

I love the MFLB.

14. Thanks for the help everyone! I'm going to go with what ChicagoBud said and buy an extra set of batteries. Blaze on! Or should I say Vape on? :cool:

15. vape on :hello:

16. as for the smell, this thing has saved me 3 times in the last week ive gotten pulled over first two times because my tail lights were out and the third time cuz the fucker that fixed my taillights fucked one of my blinkers up. but those three times me and my friends already had a couple trenches and were hitting another trench when we got pulled over. cops didnt even ask to search or ask if there were drugs in the vehicle. but if we used a pipe or a joint we would of been searched possibly with a dog.

17. I just posted this in the battery thread but I guess it is relevant here as well so.....
    Currently the 2 best options for batteries are:
    For LSD (low self discharge.....meaning once charged they will hold their charge for about a year....always ready) Imedion 2400's......this is what the Box ships with currently
    For HSD (high self discharge......meaning they will lose their charge within a few days and constantly need to be recharged) Powerex 2700's

I have both........The 2700's heat the box up more quickly and seem to get a bit hotter so I have to draw faster to compensate......they work great tho. I do prefer the 2400's for the fact I know they are always charged fully and ready to go if I am running out the door.