Question for those with knowledge of opiates?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by njp1433, Aug 3, 2008.

1. I took the day off from subutex (same thing as suboxone, without the naloxone), which I have been taking for about 3 months. I took a total of 80mg of oxycodone today. I took 50mg at 1PM and 30mg at 7PM. I read that you should at least wait 12 hours from your last dose of your DOC, but I wanted to know about how many hours for oxycodone specifically. I understand it varies with every person, but as an average would you say it's less, more, or about 12 hours? Also, as a rule, do you have to be in full withdrawals to avoid precipitated withdrawals or just starting to feel the shittyness coming on? Thanks</pre>

2. This isnt a very good forum for your actually very serious questions.

Search google for an opiate forum, such as searching opiophile, and ask there.

But from my personal experience with opiates, the longer you wait to take the oxy the better. If you dont wait very long, then you will either have to take a huge amount of oxy to get high or maybe not get high at all.

3. it doesnt really matter how long you wait, subutex wont necessarily cause precipated withdrawl all the time, just wait til you start to feel sick and then take it