Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for those who can't smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1tokeovatheline, Oct 17, 2011.

1. So, I'm new here so if this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry, just let me know and I'll delete it. Anyway, have any of you guys ever smoked any herbal incenses? I'm getting tested now, and can't smoke the good old green or I would, everything about it is better, but I can't afford to fail a test. I smoked a bowl of cloud 9 not too long ago, and I'm not feeling too much, but I'm not too eager to smoke more, as I had a bad experience with Mr. Nice Guy once and puked....so anyone have any experience, with this brand especially? Thanks :)

2. these herbal incenses are labeled "not for human consumption" which basically means they made absolutely no assurance that is is safe to smoke. nobody's tested to make sure the chemicals used cant kill you or are extremely addicting or whatever. maybe if you smoke enough you could die, or destroy your body. NOBODY knows, and nobody will know until something does happen. i would stay away from it if i were you

3. Well... You're technically not allowed to talk about those here. But they suck and are definitely not good for you.

4. If anything smoke K2 summit and don't smoke black magic

5. As an alternative I'd say go for it
    Not safe by any means and after effects are noted chest pains and just unclean feeling
    The incense is coated with a research chemical that has very little research done too it
    Look it up start with say JWH-250 or so cannot give much info