Question for the women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrvaporist, Feb 29, 2012.

1. How much do looks matter to you? Now I don't think Im ugly some girls have called me cute but Im extremely self conscious because on my neck I have bad scarring and cysts I have really sensitive skin ever since my kidney has started failing is when it started and the doc says that my kidney failure could be causing my skin issue but that means it won't get better until I get a new one.

2. Hm... This could be an interesting thread.

Standing by.

Sorry to hear about your kidney failure by the way. Hope you get a replacement soon.

3. i think you're cute ;)

it shouldn't matter to someone who's genuinely attracted to you.

4. Physical attraction isn't as important to women as it is to men. They pay attention to qualities so if you're confident enough then you should be good. Of course, not every girl is going to like you though

5. I'm wouldnt be so worried about how you look.
    But I would be worried about you dieing on me >.>
    I hope everything goes well OP.

6. Aww thanks for the kind words everyone makes me feel alot bettter. Yeah its kinda fucked up because my kidney function is at 25% its been around there for 6 years they won't give me one until I get below 20% you basically gotta be half dead before they give you one.

7. I'm not a woman, but I have a little perspective on the issue. I've gone from very fat and out of shape, to slightly underweight, and have been everywhere in between. That being said, it's pretty clear that the better shape I was in, the more attention I got, the funnier girls thought/acted like I was, the more they wanted to go places with me. Now Im sure this wasn't true for all of them, but it was a very clear majority. I'm not complaining, because I think we're all like that to an extent. Also, weight isn't the only aspect of physical appearance, but my experiences suggest to me the shallowness of the average person, male or female.

8. #8 RustyCakePan, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    honestly it matters to me. Unless I already know said guy very well, someone who isn't attractive is not going to get me excited. Like runningw235 had said, even if people claim that looks don't matter at all it still does even if it is at a subconscious level.

If nothing else I expect the guys to be not more than twice my weight. Anything more is minimal attraction. Weight is something that can be controlled, bone structure, race, height etc is not. I am sorry that you have a medical condition which causes skin issues and I know that it is not something you can't do much about but wait. I don't care AS much when I know it is medical condition (with skin it is pretty obvious) but if there is another guy who is equally good to me etc in perfectly good health... most would choose the healthier or more attractive guy. :( That is assuming of course knowing these 2 guys on pretty much equal standing, not say have a lot of memories with one, he fall sicks then run off to a new guy....

How severe are the cysts though? If it isn't way too much or oozing all the time etc it should not pull your appearance "score" down much.

I know it is shallow of me. But lets be honest and admit that majority of us wants someone who is proportionate and generally healthy. It is kind of wired into our nature to find the mate who appears to have the best genes to pass down.

9. they arent that bad lol there not oozing all the time its just a little red and they come and go some day's more pop up. I don't have any on my right side of my neck just some scarring, Im not fat Im 5'7 and weigh 130

10. dude then don't worry about it man. A little red and some scars are not bad at all lol

11. Sorry but looks help.

Out of my friends in school, this one guy got numbers on his windshield daily. Not fair.