Question for the Vets

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SSS, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I have recently Started my first grow 6 plants total praying for all 6 to be girls. But out of curiostiy What is the largest yield you have gotten from 1 Indoor plant?

2. People like to shoot for a target of 1 gram per watt of light. For some its not easy, others meet and exceed that mark with no problem.

Overall there are far too many variables to give you a legit answer about your yeild.

Some of the folks around here can pull massive yeilds. Much more than i can. Im happy with anything indoors as its still fairly new territory for me.

3. I agree that you are trying to over-simplify the issue. I could get two pounds off of one indoor plant if I set it up correctly, meaning enough space, enough light, and particularly enough root volume. But I don't because I don't have the space to hide a 50-gallon pot with an 8-foot plant in it inside my house.

Most I've ever actually gotten off one indoor plant is about 6 oz, but again that means nothing to you unless you provide comparable conditions.

One gram per watt is a pretty high aspiration, very achievable by experienced growers but I think a beginner should feel good for reaching half that.

4. I agree with that completely. In my case, Im hoping to hit the gram per watt mark between 3 plants lol. Now that im running hempys i dont have a clue what to expect.

Gotta aim high though or youre just selling yourself short. I dont have the skills to hit the 1g per watt mark from a single plant though.

...yet! ;)