Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for the Texas Tokers...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Are your prices fucking stupid like mine, or can you find cheaper bud
    $20/gram
    $60/eighth
    $120/quarter
    $200/half zip

2. wow thats crazy.

i know this doesnt apply to me but in canada its half the price for probably better bud...
    i feel for your wallets

3. Lol damn man, you're lucky. I think i'm gonna take a t-break, and gather up all my money so that once I find a connect that isn't a dick-hole, I can buy in bulk for good prices. I'm done paying these bullshit prices:D

4. Yeah I pay the same down in 325. Some people ask 25 a g, just gotta tell 'em to fuck off. I have a few connects though that charge $15 a g and $50 an eigth.

5. Wow, it's like $5 a gram in Indiana.

6. I'm talking about fire here, not some nasty down town brown:rolleyes:

7. Yeah man that's the only prices I've known for 11+ yrs toking down here for the good stuff. With the occasional guys that do $100 quarters or the rare $90. An old guy I had would sell the beasters for $15 /g when they came thru.

It's sad but that's the way it is down here.

8. Wat part of texas?

9. I'm about 50 miles southeast of dallas

10. I got a Half O for $60 dollars on Saturday. Some smelly, covered in crystals, hairy, high quality dro. Definitely not the best weed around. But it's hella good. Especially for that price. :hello:

11. 15/g
    50-55/8ths
    100-105 quarters
    165 half
    325/ounce
    Galveston county.

12. Can i suck your cock?

13. I feel ya man. It's taken years to find the right connects in my case.
    I still pay $20 a gram but its usually 1.4. No more then $100 for 7g. The reg prices are low as hell though usually $2 a gram for some alright buds, if I gotta watch my money.:smoke:

14. Thats close to what I get in Houston

15. Yea, i'm just gonna go on a t-break until I can find a connect that'll get me good prices on some bud...I was gonna grow, but my dad is definitely not gonna go for that lol:p Maybe I can find a nice place outdoors:D I've got a bud that lives in Pearland and he said there is some killer bud down there like Green Crack, GDP, and Silver haze

16. Sadly that seems about right. I pay 110 for a quarter.

17. Growin would be your best bet, but kinda difficult if you have to hide it. Theres alot of good bud down here atm, been gettin alot of purple strains.

18. If you ever make it out to plano, you can get good stuff for $10/g.

19. I live in Plano. :wave:

20. lol not going back to plano man...that's where I popped my criminal record cherry:eek: