Question for the Pros!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tenacity2986, Nov 1, 2007.

1. I have this white widow plant I started Oct 15th or so. Today, its stilll only 1.5 inches tall. (yes its been a month) Ok the symptoms include browning leaves which are soggy and some which are crispy. The crispy ones literally are crispy, like u touch them and apply a bit of pressure and they crunch and fall apart like tostito chips.... The pH is fine and im growing in foxfarms oceans forest. There is alot of yellowing recently.

Is my plant stunted or is it dead? If its stunted, what do i have to do to get it back on track?

2. Fert burn.
    WW has to be by far, the most nute sensitive strain on Earth. FFOcean has tons of organic nutes in it. The plant is stunted from too much fertilizer.

3. I had the same problem as you.The plant was getting old and not really growing.

What i was doing wrong was

Overwatering
    Wrong Ph
    Fert Burn

As soon as i stoped feeding,stoped watering sorted out the Ph it started to shoot up.

It wont take long.

It only took 4 days for me to see a drastic difference.Im shocked its growing so fast

4. flush the soil, fox farms is hot for some seedlings and as touchy as WW is FF soil will be more than enough ferts for even a mature plant

you must be using different soil, than you did on your first grow?

5. yea i used happy frog foxfarms for germinatino through veg and i used ocean forest when i transplanted a week before i hit flowering.

6. I agree WW can be a little cow when growing really sensitive to to much ferts. Just flush and leave for a week just watering when needed. Thats when the top inch of dirt is dry. Well thats how I do it.
    Cheers:D
    Russell

7. What do you guys think of my blueberry ? You can see the widow right next to it hurting realll bad!

My blueberriy is being grown to clone. Its going to be a mother when it gets big enough.
    Is it too early to top the blueberry?
    If you guys give me the green light, Im going to top it and practice cloning since I have never done so.
    Im using rootech for the rooting gel and soaking rockwool cubes with drop superthrive per gallon when i start cloning under a humidome.

The blueberry is 3" tall and has grown .75" in the last 24 hours...

Attached Files: