Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for the older GC members...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kimper3787, Jan 3, 2005.

?

How much do you smoke, when you smoke?

1. 1-4 hits.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 Bowl.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1-3 Bowls.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3-6 Bowls.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6 + bowls.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This question is for the people who have been blazing along time. Heres the question, when you smoke do you smoke like 2 or 3 hits or like 3 or 4 bowls? The reason i'm asking is because alot of the adults (Like 30 yrs +) I know that smoke only take like 2 or 3 hits then they stop. Also please post how old you are. Thanks everyone!
    Shmoke on!:smoke:

2. Well I'm not a super-long time smoker, but my dad is haha. He'll smoke 3-5 hits consistently, I put a bowl but I should have put the first choice, whatever. He's 43 and has been smoking since he was a teenager.

3. Well, I'm a younger smoker, but all the adults I smoke with do the same thing you say, they only smoke a little bit. They roll small joints, nad have small bowls, its becuase there older and they no wassup lol.

4. i smoke about a bowl at a time, but i smoke a couple times a day, makes it so u got a buzz allday

5. what would 2-3 hits do? i can smoke that and have like no buzz lol

when i toke i smoke like 2-3 bowls

6. I know I can smoke like a bowl and jstu be feeling it a little bit. But who knows..

7. usually i take only 5-6 hits, but i used to smoke 3+ bowls. i'm trying to cut-down a little and not smoking often, and only taking 5-6 hits gets you feeling right...

edit: and i just turned 20

8. im not a old person or an old member but ive been smokin since i was 13 and im 18 and ive been smokign pretty much every day every other dy type of thing since 13. I tend to smoke multiple times a day with just like a half sized bowl thatll get u 5-6 hits, it gets me just buzzing throughout the day, i like the feeling a ton, but when im with multiple people we tend to smoke like 4-5 bowls, which gets me a nice high, its all about the mood. i think the reason older people only do 4-5 hits is so they still feel normal enough to be able to do things such as work if need be at like 80%

9. depends on the quality but i like to keep it light and casual. I smoked for a little more than 5 years. Not much in the last year or two. But when i first started i smoked as much as i could whenever i could. I liked to be retarded high. but now i think that a simple head change is best for me. everything in moderation keeps a healthy lifestyle. Plus the fact that i have a family now so i havnt smoked for a while. But if i get back into it i know that ill lean towards a couple of hits of the good shit. instead of a couple of bowls

10. the more you smoke the higher your tolerance will become, i used to pack my roor bowl, and it's a big ass bowl, hit that about 4-5 times a night...........now i cut back, and find it easier to judge by Joint.........especially when i'm smoking new bought or grown weed, and don't know how potent it is, i'll smoke about a 1/4 of a blunt, then wait about 20 mins as some weeds creep up on you.........if i need more i add more, that way little is wasted.........i've smoked a lot of weed, and sometimes that 1/4 of a blunt is more than enough to keep me high for like 2 hours...........like the stuff i just finished.........and i'm 27.............Peace out.......Sid

11. It really depends on my mood. Some days I'll have a few hits, some days I'll smoke myself stupid. I've been toking for almost 11 years now, and turn 27 this May.

12. HIGH All, I toke All day everyday...but I toke on joints. Since becoming unemployed I've been smoking less..it seems I toke more at work than at home doing nothing..been sucking on this fine Herb for 30 years now and I'm 43...well Almost 44.

13. I'm 19 and I usually do a half full bowl in 2 hits every 45mins or so, keeps me pretty high. usually do 2 - 5 a night depending on how long my toking session is.

do you guys fill your bowls to the top? because ive always found it dont stop burning when you overpack it, and tends to waste lots when you have filled your lungs but the bowl is still burning

14. i just put in enough for a burn, otherwise if it isn't getting hit, it's burning away good weed..........Peace out...........Sid

15. Damn...I'm old...kind of...blah! I've been getting high for almost 18 years and I couldn't just take two or three hits and stop. I'm a stoner to the core so I stay high unless I'm at work and I'm probably half high when I'm there from leftover buzzes.

Geez, the age thing...I'm over 30 and under 35...that's the best you're gonna get from me. ;)

16. Like alot have said, how much I smoke depends on my mood or how buzzed I already am........lol. But usually, I have to smoke at least a bowl or it doesn't do me justice.

******How have you been to all of the GC members that I remember and do so still think fondly of? I miss you all so very much and happy smoking to each of you.

By the way............I'm 27 but there are days I feel sooooooo much older!!!!!

Peace and love always....................

17. ive been seeing mj for about 12 years now :D i got rid of a couple of bags to support my habbit when i was younger and always felt very generous when it came to associates and friends, so i used to easily put down 15 grams in a day amongst friends. i stopped that flagerant waste and it became more of a personal thing. now i smoke maybe an oz every 3 weeks. i roll only one blunt out of the oz and thats when i first get it normally, after that its all gravity bong hits, i take anywhere between 3-5 within 10-15mins, normally i dont get past 3 because it takes so long to load up the next hit, and by the time i get to it, im mostly buzzing heavily :D i jus hit 30 last month, man im getting old :rolleyes:

18. Hey Flowerchild! :wave: Nice to see you on the boards again! Hope all has been well. :smoking:

19. Flowerchild! Kick ass!!! Good to see you, girl!!! :D

20. when i smoke and it is just me like a wake and bake or something just a couple of bowls

but if we are tokin it out then a couple of blunts and some bowls