Question for the Naughty girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 4ala2sk0a, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Ok, so I have a question for...lack of better wording...slutty girls. (Again total lack of wording)
    Or even for woman in general.

You know the saying "you too good for me" ?
    Is that shit true? Can you meet sombody that you really feel too strongly for, makea you melt, gives you a puppy dog face, or makes you collapse to your knees, but your afraid you may hurt them, and decide its best to let it be?

Im asking because, I am kinda falling in love with a kinda slutty chick. She treats me so damn well, like cooks me dinner and brings me my plate. Says the greatest things about me, like besides the flirty shit. Their is a clear difference.

Regardless of my situation, I just am looking for answers. I have a good idea why she cant be with me, cause she knows she would hurt me.

Am I just being played or are these feelings real?

Damn her why she make me fall for her. Damn her puppy eyes. Damn her sexy skin. God damn her ass...

2. What she probably means by that is "I'm going to cheat on you" :p 

3. Fuck falling in love with a slutty chick. She sounds nice from your description but if shes a slut don't get attached. Oh and fyi I'm not a 'naughty girl'.

4. Yeah I know this, but like other than being a horny ass freak, could it be true I make her feel more than that? Who knows!

Just dying to hear from Grasscity.

5. Some words of advice that will stand the test of time: when someone tells you who they are, believe them.

In this case this girl is telling you that it would never work out. You're thinking best case scenario, it will be perfect. You'll live happily ever after, ect. The reality is that she knows herself and her tendencies and is trying to save you heartache.

Now if you both forget what she said and try to make it work, don't get mad when she does exactly what she said she would do.

She warned you.

6. [quote name="Gypsyy" post="19538060" timestamp="1392615297"]Some words of advice that will stand the test of time: when someone tells you who they are, believe them.
    In this case this girl is telling you that it would never work out. You're thinking best case scenario, it will be perfect. You'll live happily ever after, ect. The reality is that she knows herself and her tendencies and is trying to save you heartache.
    Now if you both forget what she said and try to make it work, don't get mad when she does exactly what she said she would do.
    She warned you.[/quote

I think thats what I needed to hear, thanks ladys.

7. [quote name="4ala2sk0a" post="19538083" timestamp="1392615501"]

[quote name="Gypsyy" post="19538060" timestamp="1392615297"]Some words of advice that will stand the test of time: when someone tells you who they are, believe them.
    She warned you.[/quote

I think thats what I needed to hear, thanks ladys.[/quote]

It sucks. Sorry : (

8. Take it from me bro. Shit does NOT end well. I've fallen for the type twice. First one ended up sleeping with one roommate and then left me for another roommate. And lived with us. Talk about nightmare,hardest time I went through cause I really loved her. The second one was last year actually. We have a daughter together, but we can never actually be together again. She cheated on me with 9 different guys in a year. Feels no guilt

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

9. I'm not trying to say to use her , but maybe get it in a few times & enjoy the ride till she either cheats on you or you get tired of her .. Just don't get attached because after all she is a slut

10. i dont get it. are you saying she told you that you cant be together? yet she still does all these things for you and acts like you're together?

11. Its weird cause I ushally hate the type. its just how damn nice she is and the shit she says sometimes. Plus I known her for years

She is ten years older than me, i have known her since I was like 7. She used to hang out with my sisters. Now I work for her brother steadily and her on occasion when she needs. (They own boats)

Weird friendship /relationship whatever we got. Almost brotherly.

Yeah I hit it. She nicknamed me the Wilderbeast cause of my size. Tells me I bottom it out all that good stuff.

12. Fuck like kinda, but we lived together before just in work.

Everything like the actual relationship part. Food, shelter, dick, affection, friendship. Like everything but the saying of it. Its not one sided, im just really, really wondering if any one else knows these kind of feelings or like, WTF.

Were just good freinds, but its like she says....Its like I make her little bitch heart melt.

13. #13 CC99, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    one of my closest girl friends is just like this. i dont have a problem with it because it doesn't affect me and she can do as she pleases, but from seeing her let me tell you she'll do nice things maybe even surprise you with gifts a lot. but she has like multiple other guys shes probably talking to right now. you might be her main thing but as soon as you start to let up or she gets used to you she'll be talking to another guy. shes not seeing u to fall in love shes seeing u to have fun and enjoy the feeling we humans just get in the company of the opposite gender when they also happen to be someone we vibe well with.
    it's really weird to me because I wouldn't call my friend a slut in the normal sense, but she does tend to fuck guys on the first date but then go on multiple dates, buy them gifts, hang out all the time, whatever. I think she just gets bored a lot and doesn't want a relationship just likes having fun. who knows maybe she just plans on moving far away or has a big dream job, and is just having fun and doesnt want to date. she also grew up an only child and every time she does try out officially dating a guy she jus complains to me about how annoying they are lol so you know humans are complex

14. #14 Paper Planes, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    If you're going to refer to her as "slutty" in any sense, yes, she's too good for you.

No self-respecting female should put up with any person willing to throw that word around, especially in reference to them.

In this sense, it seems "slutty" translates to "willing to fuck guys who aren't me". Heaven forbid. Let a dude have a few options lined up, though, and that's perfectly fine.

15. Never make a hoe your girlfriend man, they'll break your heart and won't think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. No, shes telling me, im too good for her.

I say slutty, for a lack of wording. Loose, playful, bad, naughty.
    And, Im not really saying anything, that hasn't been said by her before.

Its all coming down to the comfort thing. No one wants to be lonely.

17. I think JD got it right. :smoke:

18. I've had a couple girls like her before.  Make good girl friends until they get bored.  Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

19. You can't turn a ho into a housewife as Luda famously quoted one time

20. "your'e too good for me" means "i have such low self esteem that you see me better than i see myself"