question for the ladies......

Discussion in 'General' started by chris09wrx, Apr 30, 2011.

1. how many of you or of your friends find it a turn off if a guy smokes herb?? i perfer your friends that dont smoke lol cause that would make a difference...anyways just kinda wondering idk if i should be open with the stuff or hold back. my girl just left me and were not getting back together and ive been with here for 5 yrs so im diffently behind on tha game :p

2. i have a few friends who find it to be a turn off ( theyre stuck up materialistic type girls though )..

but for the most part when you start seeing a new girl you should mention it in conversation that you smoke on occasion so you dont get to serious and then suprise her lol or you could use the question method : on a first or second date, when learning about each other ask how she feels about drugs or if shes tried any before, that way you can see her reaction and decide how to proceed about telling her you smoke !

3. better to come out than her finding out

4. Most girls who don't smoke do find smoking a turn off. Unless she has some sort of knowledge about weed or she has tried it she will probably think its like just as bad as meth.

5. I think you should find a way to mention it on the first or second date cause if she is opposed best to know that up front as you don't want to spend a relationship trying to hide it as it will only cause problems. I'd also in the first few dates put out the amount you smoke/how often. Thats were I realize things could be a deal breaker for me at this stage in my life. More for the amount of money some spend and those who get obsessive if they got none and can't find any. Like wise if she also smokes you should find that out from her as well. Best to get a good fit from the start than it be a problem later. hope that made scene-good luck.

6. Be who you are... lol if she not like it, get lost -_-

7. I think it's hot if a girl smokes weed. I'm actually looking for a nice stoner girl now.