Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Question for the ladies regarding a fuck buddy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Say you met a guy hes good looking you asked him out because you thought he was cute. Upon dating you realize hes the perfect gentleman a really nice guy however hes extremely shy and you decide hes not for you. He has no life, no friends, hes lonely. Its obvious hes a virgin. You know he respects you and whose he gonna tell if he fucked you? He has no life! How would you react if said guy made you a proposition? The proposition is that you teach him your sexual ways. He would be your sex apprentice. Would you get offended or would you become fuck buddies?

2. Well as long as the rules are all laid out before committing to that style of relationship.
    The only thing I would be at all worried about is someone getting attached to the other while the other does not feel that way. BUT it's a doable situation as long as the terms are understood by both parties.

3. are you a female?

to answer your question OP, from a males perspective i feel like she would be like fuck no depending on what kind of person she was because she wants to be courted for her sexual endeavors not a teacher. i've tried doing this before btw lol. failed hard. fucking HARD son. check yourself before you wreck yourself. i recommend properly courting her and learning from her that way

4. i would say hell yes, but then again... I'm a virgin too lol

5. As a matter of fact I am.

But OP it totally depends on what type of girl she is, that type of relationship isn't for everyone. So don't get too offended if she gets weirded out or freak out.

6. #6 chronicman00, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    being 'fuck buddies' is a very give and take relationship.
    the more you got to offer, the more fuck buddies you can have

im sorry if i sound like an asshole but 'losers' hardly everrr get fuck buddies. most of the time a girl becomes a fuck buddy when she is lusted n infatuated with a guy.

7. I can understand to a point and im talking about my brother btw im no virgin read my previous posts. He asked me this question and I really had no honest answer because it truly does depend on the girl. SO i turned to GC SLR to see what the majority of the ladies thought. And FYI my lil bro aint no loser hes a handsome guy with a tight physique, he just has trouble with the ladies. Keep in mind like i posted in the original post women often ask him out and women wouldnt ask out a guy they dont see themeselves having sex with amirite?

8. It really depends on the girl. I have friends that would never sleep with a virgin and I have friends that only like virgins. I have friends who love friends with benefits and I have friends who only want relationship. Ask the girl in the nicest way you can, and see what she says. That is really the best advice I can give.

9. depends on if the girl is cool with that.
    but idk if fuckbuddies are good for the first time. the first person i had sex with was just my fuckbuddy and i ended up liking him and he did not return the feelings. fastforward a bit and i had sex with a virgin who ended up becoming a fuckbuddy and he ended up liking me A LOT.
    i liked another fuckbuddy of mine, but it turned out that he liked me too, so that one ended well.
    but the point is that feelings with fuckbuddies can get messy

10. Sounds just like me lol sadly.

I would love to have a girl would be down for this, actually came close to having a chick like that. But she decided to cut off contact before things actually progressed.

Be my dream to find a chick like that though.

11. Hm...I wouldn't become his fuck buddy because I'd be too worried that he would develop more feelings for me.
    It would be fun to just go all out on a virgin and blow his mind...but I think in the long run, fuck buddies and fwb hardly work out.
    One of the people involved almost always gets butt hurt somehow. & not from taking it up the ass, either.

12. I'm a guy who has had far more 'fuck buddies' than girlfriends, and I can answer the question for you.

No.

Girls will want to fuck around with you without a commited relationship because they think you're attractive, and they keep it going for a while if you're good at having sex.

You won't be good at sex for a while, OP. You need practice.

13. I don't think I have the patience to teach someone everything he has to do in bed... so I think I'd pass. Plus, those nice guys tend to become way less nice once you taught them everything :laughing: and they start feeling all irresistible and shit :laughing: :smoke:

14. Idk... I might be down for that. It could be fun.

We'd have to set rules though.

15. i have a strict no virgin rule. sorry

16. [quote name='"JEI3US"']Say you met a guy hes good looking you asked him out because you thought he was cute. Upon dating you realize hes the perfect gentleman a really nice guy however hes extremely shy and you decide hes not for you. He has no life, no friends, hes lonely. Its obvious hes a virgin. You know he respects you and whose he gonna tell if he fucked you? He has no life! How would you react if said guy made you a proposition? The proposition is that you teach him your sexual ways. He would be your sex apprentice. Would you get offended or would you become fuck buddies?[/quote]

I wouldn't be offended but he sounds like a loser. How good looking are we talking?

17. [quote name='"countingstars"']I don't think I have the patience to teach someone everything he has to do in bed... so I think I'd pass. Plus, those nice guys tend to become way less nice once you taught them everything :laughing: and they start feeling all irresistible and shit :laughing: :smoke:[/quote]

This is something to think about... and what dankbarbie said about feelings. First cut is the deepest. He could either turn into an asshole or get all clingy.

18. Depends on the girl. Pretty much it. She wants sex she gets it.