Question for the guys or even chicks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kawaii420, Apr 1, 2014.

1. #1 Kawaii420, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Do you like a girl to be more open about their sexuality and slightly slutty orrr classy with boundries.

peace love and bud

2. There's a middle ground

3. #3 240sxLover, Apr 1, 2014
    It depends how long you've been with the person in my book. When my gf is all over me now I like it, but if it was some first date I'd lose respect for the girl.

It's definitely the girls that are hot but look like they never fuck that draw my attention. I guess it's the same as with women who only look at me when I'm with my gf. We all want what we can't have.

And like the guy above said, there's a middle ground. For a while my gf wouldn't give me head. By a while, I mean about three years. That was pretty prude of her. That's not cool. But if she gave it away on the first date... That's not cool either!

4. I'm kinky so I'd like for a girl I'm interested in to be just as kinky.

5. This

If a girl was trying to suck my dick 15 mins into a date, she's tried to suck every other guys dick.

Omega369

6. #6 -Martyr, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014

What do you mean by slightly slutty? You mean like you'll only stick half of a cucumber up your minge instead of the whole thing?

7. I loled. "If it's a full cucumber, she's a slut!!!"

If it's a full 'cumber, it won't matter what that guy likes. He's gonna be throwin hotdogs down hallways.

9. Also, with slutty do you mean open to fucking anyone or just open to doing lots of things with certain someone(s)?

10. I mean...hmm...like they are just...like almost always looking for sex....or a girl who has boundries but is just perfect in how much she thinks about and acts on sexual urges.

peace love and bud

11. open to almost anyone. Pretty much a girl with no self respect

peace love and bud

12. I think self control is the key for any and all things. Can't eat all the chocolate cake you want and not expect to get a tummy ache.

But I would like a girl who would be down to many and abundant sexual activities without many boundaries, but that's a special thing between 2 individuals

13. #13 240sxLover, Apr 1, 2014
    Well obviously the only people looking for sluts like that are party hoppers who have tons of one nighters.

Edit: When I reread what you said... Do you mean, like a girl who's not a totally picky bitch and is open to advances? Or a girl who goes up and humps on all the dudes at  a party?

14. I agree with you on that. Only....I like dudes. Haha but I like ur way of thinking

peace love and bud

15. ik a lot of guys who like those types of girls so I wanted new opinions

peace love and bud

16. #16 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 1, 2014
    Good question, personally if a girl sleeps around often I find it very unattractive. I have never been interested in women like that and I never will be. I really look out for the women that have class and self-respect, I'm looking for a long-term relationship and I wouldn't want a pass around for a girlfriend even if she said she will change.

It sounds a bit shallow but that is just the way I am.  :confused_2: 

Edit: I'm not trying to say I want a nun for a girlfriend, but a girl who will stay faithful and not be afraid to get a bit dirty between the sheets if need be.  :ey: 

17. Yeah. I'd want to feel pretty and special, not like this person just goes around and has sex with anyone. That's a little insulting.

18. actually that doesn't sound the least bit shallow. Its mature and very respectable

peace love and bud

19. I'll put it this way; I'd be down to do a slutty chick if she was clean and hawt. But I wouldn't even think about dating a girl who's been with more people than she can count on her hands.

20. Slutty promiscuous girls are for people who want to go out, get drunk, party, and get laid at the end of the night. They're not relationship material because a) ew, and b) they're whores and who trusts a whore?

Now, girls who like to get down or are freaks in bed but aren't throwing themselves at anyone with a pulse are more desirable as far as relationships go. There's nothing wrong with a woman who is open sexually, as long as she's not open with everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app