Question for the GC Ladies.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, May 24, 2011.

1. Tell me if you find this weird cuz I am not sure if chicks find this odd. When I give a chick my number should I just write it down on a piece of paper or give them my business card lol. I hate having to write down my number everytime I wanna give it to a chick and sometimes I don't have a pen. Would you find it odd if a guy gave you his business card when he wanted to give you his number?

2. It depends on the manner in which you give the business card. IF you think there is a cute girl at the bar and give her your business card at the end of the night thats totally acceptable or if you have acute waitress and leave your business card on the table when you leave her tip thats also nice. It shows your a guy who has his life together and that you can be professional. As long as your not one of those creepy dudes that is just like hey sexy lady heres my card.. then it actually works to your advantage in my opinion

3. Wait...why don't you just take their numbers instead? I've never given out my number to women that way lol

4. lol girls get so caught up in the professional "got his life together" shit. the guy just wants to plow ur pussy 8 time out of 10. dont get too excited.

5. hahahaha. yea that's ususally my intentions. Chicks are easy to impress in my opinion. I just don't wanna seem creepy handing them my business card.

6. I don't know any girls that don't have their cell on them or within arms reach at all times. It kinda confuses me when people have to write their numbers down nowadays.

7. Somewhat depends on what you do for work I suppose lol

8. Yeah haha I can only see providing your business card hurting your chances if you do something that could be considered creepy, childish or taboo.

9. Haha, its true but honestly, I'd rather just fuck some guy that has his shit together then some dude who has nothing going for him.

10. professional rapist:devious:

11. As long as you don't have business cards that say you're a combo analyst and therapist, colloquially known as an analrapist.

12. I would prefer if you asked for my number, but that's just my preference.
    Anyways, I wouldn't think it's weird.. But I've heard a few girls say they think it's player-ish when a guy gives a business card.

:/

13. I would rather someone get my number; however, a business card is a classy way to go about it. :cool: