Question for the experienced growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katana2k9, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Hey all this question is aimed towards anyone that has experience with organic growing im a organic grower and always have been, but upto now ive been using autos. And now i have purchased some Barneys Farm LSD fem seeds and i got too free seeds UFO dinafem white and and blue widow, i have always used cfl's and i was thinking of changing to a 120w lLED grow panel. so any advice would be appreciated with these strains

2. I would personally go with a 400W HPS setup. You will get allot more from your crop, and its not to bad to keep temperature under controll.

3. This!!

4. well i always wanted a hps grow system but it the electric cost that worry me thats why i was thinking of the LED panel hmm. i know that they can be heavy on electricity but they are great for bigger buds and reaching further down the canopy im not starting those babies for another month so can you tell what the electric cost are like

5. To compare it, your computers power supply is probably close to 400w. Even more in some high end gaming computers. Personally I run a 400w MH for veg and HPS for flowering, I got a nice digital ballast so ts just a matter of swapping out the bulb. I use a Lumatek ballast that I got for under $200. They now have a dial on it where you can turn a 400 down to 250! I wish I got that one lol. Anyways I made the switch from T5's and wont go back, peace out.