Question for the black members of GC

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1Trismegistus1, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I just saw an interracial couple a little while ago, consisting of a black man and a white girl. I got to thinking how for most white guys they're disgusted by a white girl dating a black guy, and I was just curious, do black guys get disgusted by a white guy dating a black girl?? Just kinda made me curious.

2. How did you get to thinking this??

3. this.

4. It's common knowledge, don't be an ass.

5. It's a normal thing, most white guys will express disgust when they see an interracial couple with a black male/white female. Perhaps it's where I live, but that's the mentality of every white person I've came across. Chris Rock even mentions it how black females get mad when a black guy dates a white girl. It's not some alien concept. I was just wondering if black males get pissed about white dudes dating black girls, though it's somewhat uncommon because for white guys a black girl has to be pretty hot for him to want to date her. It's a rather fine line between ugly and hot when it comes to a white guys perception of black women, theres really not too many "in between/average" looking black girls in the eyes of most white dudes, it's either hot or not for the most part.

6. :confused_2: Im sure some care and some dont, and some probably dont give a shit what someone else thinks

7. well personally.. it doesnt bother me at all. But if i know the female and the dudes a punk i might rag on her about it. I think the "disgust" comes from jealousy.. theres nothing disgusting about an interracial couple but if we get the fine white girls then all the jealous white dudes gotta say something to make themselves feel better again.. goes the same way with any race

8. I agree with the jealousy thing. I don't want yall to get the idea that I think interracial relationships are wrong, I was just curious if black guys think the same way about it that white guys do.

9. why would i care about interracial relationships? i fucking love colored girls, so the more interracial couples i see, the more opportunities for me to smash a half black-white girl.

10. Mixed women are the hottest by far.

11. we are all human beings. so i dont see a problem... its a new age now. just roll with it

12. Sure if they are racist like the ones who have a problem with a white girl dating a black guy.

Yes, blacks can be racist too

13. the most racist

14. I honestly don't give a damn. I love girls of all races so Why would I get mad of a white guy dating a black girl?

15. I personally don't care...

But how can someone be disgusted by an interracial couple they're so common..:confused:

And can we chill with the generalizations, I doubt most white guys are disgusted by them...

16. not at all. things that dont affect me personally dont matter to me. why would i care about someone else who is obviously doing what makes them happy. im not insecure

17. only white guys with little dicks get mad because they know that girl is getting fucked ten times better than they ever could, reaching places inside that pussy thet they can't i love it when white guys get pisssed off.. i fucking love it..

18. Lemme guess, you're black?

19. Doesn't bother me a bit, it isn't my business to worry about what other people choose to do with their lives. There's so little love in the world, I'd just be hoping they love each other enough to disregard whatever ignorance they face, whether it's from blacks or whites.

~AK~

20. i was guessin asain........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.