question for tha valets on this site?????

Discussion in 'General' started by don skunkion, May 31, 2007.

1. So is it ok to pull up to the valet after smoking buds in your car??? obviously if your on this site you prolly think its fine,,,but what about some of the other valets that dont smoke... would they turn you in to hotel/restaurant security? or even worse the fiveohhh?

2. well, i haven't valeted in a while, but i do remember occasionally getting the car that reeked of weed. All i would do is laugh. Esp. when it would happen at charity benefits, high class events, things of that sort. I doubt they'd turn you in. Usually, as a valet, you're more worried about getting the people their cars quickly and getting that big tip than anything in or about the car.

3. If your car just smelt of weed, but had no weed in it, why would it matter if it smelt and they turned you in?? nothing to arrest you for.

smokin a J before you have it valleted would be cool as long as theres is no evidence --rather be safe than sorry

4. usually got a lil weed for after the events too...

5. i know theres more reefer smokin valets then this on this site

6. Wait, whu's the question?

Oh, and please keep tabs on the double posting. Peace.

7. I suspect they'd probably destroy your car with napalm if they had suspicion!

8. Dude, I'm a valet....and it's totally cool to have your car reek like buds when you drop it off. I will tell you that there's cool valet guys and shady valet guys though. They don't steal, from what I've seen...but some would go looking through your car to find it. I've heard stories....

One time the guy had his stash right in the console, like under the radio in a visible compartment. I won't lie, I smoked a bowl...then left a note saying to be more carefull next time with your stash and I put a high smiley face on it that said "nice weed, by the way". Oh well, lesson learned for him I guess.

9. Haha that's a funny story bro!

10. Don't use a valet service?

11. Meh sometimes it's worth it...I get it if parking sucks. They can't steal shit because all we do is run around the parking lot. Of the 100 or so valet's I know, I think I've met ONE that stole...and he just did it once. There's usually camera's where we park, and you only are in them for like 30 seconds or maybe a minute or two. If you can get a spot close, no sense in paying a valet. Also if its late, don't valet because he probably wants to go home, and he can't untill you leave. So, if it's 2am and you're at a wedding and your car is there...even if it's the ONLY one on the board....he has to stay untill you get your car. Tipping should be like $3-$10, depending on the venue. If you have to pay for valet, the guys don't see any of that money. All we get paid from is tips afterwords, so don't assume that because valet was $10, the guys are gonna get paid. I HATE when rich mutherfuckers in a Benz will tip a dollar or none becasue it was $10 to park and they think that includes my tip...NOPE! It's a cool job though....lots of smokers and everyones chill. Plus you get to drive sweet cars.