Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for seasoned users

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Usersgf80, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I'm posting for my bf (who doesn't really do the internet thing much). He's been a daily smoker (2x a day) for the last 15 years. He toggles between bong/vape. I don't think he's done any edibles in quite some time. Anyways, he's been having bouts of nausea/vomitting when he wakes up in the mornings. I read it could be hyperemesis. Anyone have experience with how to know for sure? It only happens about once a week but he has no other health problems so we're not sure.
    Also, he says that when he smokes now it doesn't get him high. He still does it regardless, just says that it has only "medicinal" effects on him now (eases back pain), but no actual high. Is that normal for a long time user?

Thanks for your help!

2. I’m fine and I’ve smoked for 40 years, daily for probably 25?
    Same thing with everyone I know.
    Sounds like gastric paresis to me.
    Good luck feel better...