Question For PA Members?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by abnormldood, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 abnormldood, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I know that it is illegal to ship bongs to PA, but say I got a tube in a local shop, could I legally ship additional parts to my house still(a/c,diffuser,etc)? I only have a vape and a no-name bong, I want something of better quality, but our headshop doesn't sell GonG.

2. #2 dcallstarr, Apr 25, 2009
    most places wont ship to pennsylvania, iowa and idaho. sucky state legislation is bullshit. if you can drive just take a trip to artifax in philly or any of the other outlying area shops.

EDIT- i dont want to get your hopes up but i think in PA its only certain county's that the glass shipping law is affected by. mostly in western PA i believe because i know alot of artists based out of philly

3. #3 abnormldood, Apr 25, 2009

I live in Erie county, the most northwestern part of PA. We have some of the strictest legislations in the state when it comes to the "drug market". I was hoping the law only effected tubes and/or bowls.:( I'm pretty far from Philly, actually closer to Ohio, but I wouldn't know of a way to get there other than paying a friend gas money and promising to smoke him out. If I do have to travel, does anyone know a good headshop to hit up in my area? If I were to cross the state border and buy a bong, would it be safe to bring it back if it's unused and wrapped up in the trunk? Thanks:smoke: