Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for my Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buck762, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I've been buying from a dealer I met through a friend, but now im interested in buying bulk for cheap. I wanna ask my dealer for his hook-ups number so I can get some bulk for cheap but don't know how to ask him without sounding like im using him and will never buy fromhim again after I get the hook-ups number. How do I go about asking for the hook-ups number?
    I hope this made sense lol

2. In all actuality, you probably WILL never buy from him again...lol...work your way up...ask your dealer if HE can supply you in bulk at a good rate....he might get it cheaper for himself by picking up a larger quantity than what he usually gets, as well. Or, if he dont want to deal with it, he just may offer to hook you up with his man. I'm sure he would have to ask his man before handin his number out, anyway

3. yea i dont think he's just gonna give out a hook up man.. u should try n find ure own

4. I found a really good hookup, getting an oz of beasters for 80 bucks, but this hookup lives in a sketchy, high crime area, and he flakes out alot. My regular dealer is always available, never had problems with him and a pretty good guy in general, I just like buying bulk and hope he will atleast sell me bulk for cheap.

5. $80 for an oz.?

I pay like $200 :(

6. seriously does he grow? or how can u get that for $80.

7. in all honesty, i know you are doing this with good intentions but your dealer will not give you his hook, he wants you to buy from him that way whatever he sells he can markup and make profit off of you... i know its sketch but its the reality..... your best bet is to search around.

8. "you stole my california connection!"

People dont like giving out numbers to good bulk hook-ups, that could push them out of business.

Keep it on the DL and ask around, thats the best way. Just be careful, dont get robbed.

9. Shit $200? That's way too much. I get an oz for 85. Maybe it's differences in location or something but I would never pay that much.

10. that right bub always watch your back when dealing with new people. i recently got jacked and my ass beat for a hp...

11. in tampa oz for 70 80 90 100 or 110 at MOST 120 and your gettin ripped off that way

but no dont ask him for his hook up.just search around.if you go broke and worse comes to worse....rob somebody

12. who carrys a half pound with no strap?

13. my prices (san fran)
    are (for dank, no mids)

gram: 10-20
    8th: 35-50
    1/4: 65-110
    1/2: 130-200
    0: 175-300

thats just my guy

14. Yeah be careful when you're dealing with weight. I almost got jacked for a QP but luckily i was tipped off and i ducked out of the deal.

15. one of my "boys" set me up. never saw it coming

16. You don't want to be talking about dealing here. It's against the rules and the mods will start bitchslappin' people.

17. When did an 'ounce' become 'buying in bulk'?

18. For personal that's quite a bit of weed, especially in the apprentice tokers section.

19. My guess would be differences in quality.

20. #20 conciousness, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

Haha thats what i was thinking.

Low level dealers needa quit sellin just nickel and dime bags :p