Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for MMJ users in Spokane WA.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blaghlagh, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I have an appointment (Finally!) To see a doctor about my conditions (Nausea, bad muscular pain and muscle spasms that cannot be rectified by other medications.) but I was wondering about the place I am going to. I could not find too much info through the search here and on Google so forgive me if this has been answered before. My appointment is at a place called Cannabiogen research (Their webpage is Spokane Clinic) and I was just wondering is this a pretty legit place or should I pursue my recommendation through other avenues?

Thanks everyone, it took a long time for me to find a place that would accept notes from a reduced price clinic, so I am just kinda hoping they are on the up and up.:wave:

2. #3 Blaghlagh, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
  3. Good luck, Lets us know how it goes. Im also trying to get my license as well in WA.

4. I will definitely post my experience with Cannabiogen after my appointment. I went to a dinner party and there were also a few people there with MMJ that had nothing but positive things to say about Melissa Leggee & Cannabiogen Research. It is a refreshing breath of air to find out Spokane isn't as stuck in the dark ages as I thought it was. I am very excited.:hello:

5. Just got my appt date.

Just a quick note. The people at Cannabiogen research are friendly and helpful, and were very eager to answer my questions (Even though there were lots:) ) They are very busy, but if they miss your call and you leave a message they will get back to you very fast. I have nothing but good things to say about this place, would recommend for anyone who has a legitimate medical reason for MMJ.

6. Wow are we really all from washington? Neat.

7. So any updates on this?