Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question For MMJ Patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BlueRuin, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I've heard that you are allowed to grow 6 plants for personal use. My question, is if you grow more than you can smoke, can you legally sell it to the dispenseries? :confused:

2. Which state are you in?

3. I'm in Mass at the moment, but will be going to college in Colorado in the fall and was wondering what the status there was.

4. It varies by state, from what I understand. I spent about 15 minutes rummaging around and didnt find anything about selling to dispensaries, but I am about half asleep and am probably not effective right now :(

5. In California, 6 mature plants, 12 immature plants or 8 ounces of bud can be had at one time. Meaning 6 flowering plants OR 12 vegging OR 8 ounces of bud.

Anything over that is illegal... and its not "selling" its "donating".:)

6. In Cali it depends completely on what county you're in!!! In my county it goes by acreage. over 100 acres and you can legally grow 99 plants. You're SUPPOSED to *donate* overages to dispensaries.Make sure to check your county's guidlines as it's still VERY confusing!:smoke:

7. Yeah, this is what my county allows.

8. Patients (or their primary caregivers) may legally possess no more than two ounces of usable marijuana, and may cultivate no more than six marijuana plants.

Anything more than that is illegal in Colorado.:)