Question for Girls on Tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HOUtx, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Girls,

Why do you match with a guy and then never respond? I am always respectful in my first message. I never say some vulgar shit. But then I never get a response. Literally like 10 girls in a row have not responded. Seems like maybe girls just match to make themselves feel better.

2. I'm going to preface this with saying I've never used tinder. With that said....
    There's no doubt a lot of girls who do that so it could be some of that and some that either change their mind or for some reason aren't satisfied with what you say. It's a lot easier for a girl to have tons of guys as options with shit like tinder so they may have found guys they're more interested in. I know that may sound harsh and it's not me trying to be a dick but I'm just saying what their mindset likely is.

edit: Oh yeah and I just realized u wanted girls opinions lol either way too late now

• Like Like x 1
  3. I no longer have a tinder, but for me if I didn’t respond it was honestly either I had already responded to another message or had decided to change my mind. Although, I would like to add that i’m a super awkward person & was weird about the whole tinder thing.
    I would like to add that most girls only have tinder to have multiple options when they’re in need of them. So, don’t be surprised if one of the ten girls you messaged messages back within the next week or 2 at an odd hour lol

4. If you get hung up on girls not replying to you, online dating isn't for you. With tinder especially you gotta use the shotgun approach, send out messages to 25 girls and see if one responds. If they don't, don't sweat it, plenty are bots and plenty are there to give themselves an ego boost with no intention of actually meeting someone. I had some decent luck on OKCupid when I was single, maybe give that a shot, but still expect a lot of messages to not be replied to.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Im not upset about it or anything, I am just flat out curious.

6. Answer is obvious, they either aren't interested, or they are on there for an ego boost... or a bot

7. True. It was just weird to be getting 2-3 matches a day and not having a single one respond. I guess online dating isnt for me. I have deleted my profile now.

8. Tinder is more to meet like friends of friends; most people will link up their Facebook's to it and then get a match with a guy who is a friend of one of her friends.

Sent from my shithole using my fuckface