Question for GC Females

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sexyback, Sep 27, 2010.

1. hmmm I've dated a filipino guy and he was pretty good in bed...that being said I'm part asian indian and I have NEVER been attracted to my own kind

2. My ex was asian....

3. Hindu is a religion, not a race, and most Pakistanis are Muslim.

Technically, Middle Eastern people ARE Asian.

I've found a few Asian boys quite attractive.
    However, my go-to is black and Japanese. I've met a few people of this mix, and it's quite an attractive mix. Mmm...

4. True. I know only one guy mixed japanese and black and oh my he is so handsome.:D

5. I have a thing for Asians.. So, my answer is YES YES YES, OH GOD YES.

6. #46 ixBeachbumxi, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Heres my experience with it....im 1/4 Japanese so I guess it doesnt really apply but heres my story.

Grade 1-5. No luck. Who cares though...still young and couldnt blow a load if I tried:D.

Grade 6-8. No luck. Awkward, skinny, weird hairstyle (Damn you straight, poofy, asian hair:mad:) . Insecure. Shy. Just shitty really.

Grade 9-11. Still...not much luck. Still a pretty shy kid. Only 5 close friends. Dont talk or hangout with girls much other than in class. Finally broke the social barrier with dancing though. That shit was horrible till Jr year when I finally realized its nothing. So ya, Pretty much...all the...the..."unwanted" girls loved me. The crazies, the chunky ones, the smelly ones. Just the bad eggs were coming at me. Fuck.

Senior yr of high school. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. All the sudden...im outta my shell. Social butterfly if you will. Still keep my friends close though. No problem talking to women/hanging with them as friends. Tried all yr at getting a nice gf to chill with but couldnt find one. All of them turned out to be shitty ppl on the inside and honestly...whores.

Senior summer. Extra boom. All of the sudden girls (drunkenly of course) are saying im pretty hot. Finally filled out a little and have absolutely 0 trouble talking to ppl. Had a few fun times with a couple different girls but still, didnt find "the one". (Still a V for those not following haha. Coulda lost a buncha times, didnt tho.)

And then theres now. Im still 18 and a freshman in college and im still...looking:(.

7. Youre right on the Pakistani being Muslim most of the time.
    Over here its normal for indian people or people from Surinam to call themselves hindu.
    I know its in fact a 'religion' but alot of people that have herritage in that religion are wide spread across the globe.
    And most of them who I've met just answer: I'm Hindu.
    Wether they're actually muslim or not didnt matter, so I'm just talking from expierence.

Thank you, that was my point.

8. That's weird... because Hindus and Muslims do NOT get along in any stereotypical case... for a Muslim to call themselves Hindu or vice versa is almost an insult to their heritage.
    The only thing I can think is maybe they call themselves Hindus to not get the bad rep that Muslims can have from close-minded people (that's stretching it, but it's all that I've got for now), but the religions are completely and totally different, the morals are completely different, and they've pretty much been at war with each other since... who knows when.
    When I worked at Target a couple years ago our pharmacist was a hindu woman and one of our executives was muslim and she always made jokes about having a love/hate relationship with him because they were friends, but they made cracks about their families and such being at war.

I'm not arguing, I swear... I'm just merely commenting because I find that completely and totally weird for the switch to happen, particularly between these two religions.

It'd be like asking someone of... any race what their heritage is and saying "I'm Christian" or "I'm Buddhist".
    The only group that really combines heritage with religion is Jewish people... my parents are Jewish (the rest of my family is non-denominational whatever) and... you either simply say you're Jewish or a Russian Jew etc.

Eh... my $.02

9. I found it quite curious aswell.
    I'm not so sure how many of them we're actually muslim, but i know my ex girlfriend's blood was indian, was born in Surinam, with a semi-muslim upbringing.

And when I first asked her what her heritage was, she said Im Hindu.
    Also a couple of other cases, with a guy who is pakistani, muslim, and calls his heritage in a general term Hindu.

Maybe its a local thing, cause i understand your point.
    I think its the same case as with Jewish people.